- The Legend of Zelda: The Tears of the Kingdom is the latest iteration in the long-running The Legend of Zelda franchise, having released back in May exclusively for the Nintendo Switch.
- The game launched to rave reviews and massive critical acclaim that has it going for that Game of the Year award later in 2023, apart from the fact that we’re still waiting on Marvel’s Spider-Man.
- At the time of writing, you can get simply one of the best games in the business for a discounted price, as opposed to the $69.99 MSRP.
- Amazon and QVC have the title listed for $46.99 and $42.99 respectively, but the deals are limited, so you better act quickly for this one.
The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is right up there with the big dogs in terms of being one of the most industry-shattering releases of 2023 thus far. If you own a Switch and haven’t played the game yet, you’re missing out, big time, but in case you decide to flip the switch and dive into the third-person action-adventure, now might be the best time to act hastily.
As opposed to its $69.99 price point, Tears of the Kingdom can be bought for considerably less than that at Amazon right now. An ongoing promotion reduces the MSRP of the game to $46.99, which is a cool $23 bucks off that goes right toward your savings. You will need to add the game to your cart to see this pricing, though, as a certain policy is in place with regard to that from the side of the manufacturer.
Another retailer called QVC is exhibiting generosity too right now and slightly more than Amazon. That said, there is a catch to obtaining the Tears of the Kingdom discount on that platform. You need to be ordering for the first time on QVC to redeem the “QVCNEW20” code and get $20 off. This applies to the already discounted Tears of the Kingdom listing of $62.99, so in total, you get the game for about $43.
For those who haven’t been keeping much pace with Tears of the Kingdom, Nintendo’s mega-hit has landed a terrific Metascore on Metacritic, not to mention selling copies like hot cakes all year around to become a commercial success for the industry giant. In total, stats dating back to August show that the title has sold about 18.51 million copies so far.
Related Content to Check Out:
- Baldur’s Gate 3 Surpasses Tears Of The Kingdom On Metacritic; Becomes 15th Highest-Rated Game Of All Time
- Tears Of The Kingdom Wasn’t Inspired By Elden Ring Because Devs Were Too Busy To Play It
- Nintendo Patents Various Gameplay Systems From Tears Of The Kingdom
In addition, Link and Zelda made their way onto the Guinness World Record as a titleholder as well for becoming the fastest-selling Nintendo title to boot. This is comparable to Starfield, which, on the other hand, has sold hastily in Europe to become Bethesda’s biggest launch. After all, the game runs super smoothly on the Switch, even to the point where one dev couldn’t grasp how the console pulled it off.
The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom has been out since May 12, 2023. If you do happen to get the game, we’ve gathered some guides to help you on your way. Check out the best bows in the game to start off right, a list of armors to wield, and these character builds for varying playstyles.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍