Yamiyo Shrine can be found early in Tears of the Kingdom, but it can be somewhat challenging as there are puzzles. This shrine possesses combat training for you which include throwing materials. This allows you to learn this specific skill in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom. With that said, this shrine includes puzzles that not everyone loves doing, as they can be challenging and waste so much time. This Yamiyo Shrine Tears of the Kingdom guide will let you know how to solve the puzzle and where the shrine is located.
- Yamiyo Shrine is designed for players to master the throwing skill.
- Yamiyo Shrine is not hard to find as it is located in a plain area, so you will see the green spiral from far away.
- Do not infuse the fruits with arrows when attempting the challenge of Yamiyo Shrine.
- Simply throw the Fire Fruit at the construct twice to claim the rewards.
- After completing the challenge, a door will open, and there will be a chest inside the room.
- There will be three Bomb Flowers inside the chest which you can infuse with your arrows.
Where Is Yamiyo Shrine Location In Tears of the Kingdom?
The Yamiyo Shrine In Tears of the Kingdom can be found in the Hyrule field region north of the Romani Plains.
It could also be found northeast of the Lookout Landing. The shrine won’t be hard to locate as you will see some broken pillars around, and the green spiral will also be visible from far away. The coordinates of the shrine are 0338, 0401, and 0026.
Yamiyo Shirne Walkthrough
As said before, the main focus of this shrine is to teach players how to throw materials from their inventory. It won’t be difficult, so make sure to follow the steps. First, as soon as you enter the shrine, you will see a platform being raised. Then you will have to aim and throw the material at the construct presented on the platform.
The next step is to pick up the Fire Fruit from the nearby bushes and throw them at the construct. It is important to remember that none of the other attacks will damage the construct, so make sure to throw the Fire Fruit. The next thing you should keep in mind is the range, as you should get close to the construct in order to hit it. Follow the following steps to hit the construct:
- Pick up the Fire Fruit.
- Hold down the R button and press UP on the D-Pad to select the Fire Fruit.
- Let go of the UP button, and releasing the R button after that will result in throwing the material.
- Make sure to aim it correctly and then release the R button.
After successfully hitting the construct, you will have to hit it just one more time to complete the puzzle. However, this time the construct won’t be static as it will be moving back and forth. So, aim at it just like you did previously and hit it again. As soon as you hit the construct, it will be destroyed, and a door at the back of the room will be opened. Now, enter the room and claim your rewards.
You will find a chest in the room. The chest will contain three Bomb Flowers, which you can throw just like the Fire Flowers. Moreover, you can also fuse the bomb flowers with arrows to generate Bomb Arrows.
That’s almost everything you would want to know about Yamiyo Shrine Tears of the Kingdom. This shrine is somewhat misleading as many players fuse the fruit with arrows. But when you know what to do, it is not that hard. While you are at it, you should check out the guide on Tukarok Shrine, as the puzzle in this shrine is quite complicated too. Also, check out the guide on Jio Sin Shrine. Moreover, learn how to shield surf in Tears of the Kingdom.
After that, check out the guide on the best weapons in Tears of the Kingdom. Don’t forget to check the guide on Master Mode. Lastly, check out the ultimate beginner’s guide to the best tips and tricks.
- Zelda Tears of the Kingdom: Energy Cells
- Zelda Tears of the Kingdom: Hookshot
- Zelda Tears of the Kingdom: How To Make A Fan
- Zelda Tears of the Kingdom Ending
- Zelda Tears of the Kingdom: How To Fuse Weapons
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍