The Tukarok Shrine Tears of the Kingdom is one of the many shrines that players will come across in Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom. It is located in Central Hyrule Region and has many players confused about how to solve every puzzle that this shrine contains. Luckily all the things and information required to progress are located in this shrine alone and not some other shrine. Breath of the Wild players knows what I’m talking about, so without further ado, let us start off this guide.
Important: Tears of the Kingdom Best Weapons
- As soon as players enter the shrine, the first thing they’ll need to do is to grab the sphere with the Ultrahand and put it onto the machine in the corner.
- Jump onto the machine and hit the sphere; it will take you and the sphere across the stream of lava.
- Once across, grab the sphere and put it on the small platform attached to the wall.
- With the resources the player has access to, they can either design a small machine that will carry the sphere to the top, or they can use the Ultrahand to take the platform to the top manually.
- Once at the top, players will need to grab the sphere again and move on to the third puzzle.
- Put the sphere on the machine in the water and use the planks at your disposal to modify the machine.
- Attack the planks onto the wheels so they may act as paddles and allow you and the sphere to cross the body of water.
- Once you are across, jump onto the button to open the gate, then grab the sphere and drop it into the hole in the ground.
The First Puzzle
After you have entered the Tukarok shrine Tears of the Kingdom and gone down the stairs, the very first thing you may notice is a sphere on the ground, a stationary machine in the corner, and some lava blocking your way to the next puzzle.
Solving this segment is not hard at all; players only need to grab the sphere with the help of the Ultrahand and put it onto the machine like you see me doing in the image below.Once that is done, jump onto the machine and hit the sphere, it will activate the machine, and it will allow you to cross the stream of lava that was blocking your path. Now grab the sphere with the help of the Ultrahand again and progress ahead.
Also Read: Zelda Tears of the Kingdom Jio Sin Shrine
The Second Puzzle
As soon as you get off the machine, you’ll notice the second puzzle right away. Since you already have the sphere grabbed, put it onto the platform as you see me doing in the image below.Now there are multiple ways to make the sphere reach its desired destination; your only limit is your imagination. You already have a wheel and a plank at your disposal, so you can either dismantle the previous machine and use the materials to create a small car that will carry the sphere onto the top, or you can just grab the entire structure with the Ultrahand and manually take it to the top.
Like I said before, the only limit is your imagination. Now grab the sphere again and progress ahead.
The Final Puzzle
Now is the time to solve the final puzzle on the Tukarok shrine Tears of the Kingdom. Set the sphere down on the small machine in the water like I’m doing in the image below.Before you finish the rest of the machine, I will recommend grabbing the hidden chest in the area which contains the Strong Zonaite Sword. The chest is hidden underwater, you can either use the Ultrahand to grab and lift the chest out of the water, or you can use one of the planks in the area to grab the chest.
Now, let me shift my attention back to the puzzle. Grab the planks and start attaching them to the wheel of the machine like you see me doing in the image below.These planks will act as paddles that will allow the machine to move in the water. Once you have attached the planks to both wheels, start the machine, and it will take you and the sphere across the water.
After getting off the machine, grab the sphere and walk onto the button. Once the gate is open, go inside and drop the sphere into the hole in the ground. And with this, the puzzles in the Tukarok Shrine from Tears of the Kingdom come to an end.
That neatly wraps up my guide on the Tukarok Shrine Tears Of the Kingdom. I hope my guide aided you in progressing through this shrine. In case this is your first Zelda game, then do consider reading our Zelda Tears of the Kingdom Beginners Guide, in which we have listed all the tips and tricks that one must know before embarking on this journey.
In case you were enthralled by utilizing machinery in this shrine and wish to utilize them in the open world as well, then one of the things required is Energy Cells; therefore, do consider reading my guide on how to obtain, use, and upgrade Energy Cells. Or, in case you wish to travel to some areas that are inaccessible by normal means, then we have a guide on the Hookshot as well.
But that’s all from me. The Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom is available now on the Nintendo Switch. Do let me know what you think about the game in the comment section below.
- Zelda Tears Of The Kingdom: Paraglider
- Zelda Tears Of The Kingdom Master Mode
- Zelda Tears Of The Kingdom: Archaic Tunic Location
- Zelda Tears Of The Kingdom: Wing Tears
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍