Zelda Tears of the Kingdom features a lot of powerful armor, and one of them is called Archaic Tunic. It is most likely the first set of armor that players can acquire. Although this armor set may not be considered among the best armor sets in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom. However, getting Archaic Tunic is undeniably simple. In this guide, I will be discussing Tears of the Kingdom Archaic Tunic Location and how to get it.
- Archaic Tunic In Zelda Tears of the Kingdom is an armor set with a defense stat of 1.
- It is considered to be one of the most fashionable armor and was featured in the trailer of Tears of the Kingdom.
- The Archaic Tunic Armor Set consists of upper body wear known as Archaic Tunic and legwear known as Archaic Legwear.
- Archaic Tunic can be found inside a chest in the Pondside cave on the Great Sky Island.
- Defeat all the foes inside the cave, including the Bubblefrog, to get your hands on the chest containing Archaic Tunic.
What Is Zelda Tears of the Kingdom Archaic Tunic Armor Set?
The first set of armor that I acquired, and which a lot of players will acquire after reading this guide, is the Archaic Tunic. It is considered to be old-fashioned body wear in Tears of the Kingdom. It does have the capabilities of armor but can barely be considered one due to its low defense stats. But in terms of fashion, no other armor can surpass the Archaic Tunic.
The Archaic Tunic Armor Set includes:
- Archaic Tunic
- Archaic Legwear
Tunic Armor Set Location
The Archaic Tunic Armor Set can be found in the Pondside Cave on the Great Sky Island. Inside the cave, you will see a chest; after opening the chest, the armor set will be added to your inventory. But still, if you are confused about how to get the armor or where to find the pondside cave. Then there’s is nothing to worry about, as I will instruct you step by step on how to find the Archaic Tunic.
Ponside Cave Map:
How To Get Archaic Tunic
- While you are standing in the unnamed area that is marked on the map below:
- Go right, and climb the wall in front.
- After that, you will fall into a small pond.
- Swim through the pond.
- After crossing the pond, take a left into the cave area.
- This is the Ponside Cave.
- Now, Keep moving straight into the cave.
- Inside the cave, you will face multiple Keese.
- Defeat them in order to keep moving further in the cave.
- Make sure to collect the collectibles that these foes drop.
- Once you reach the open area in the cave, you will encounter a Bubblefrog.
- As it is blocking your way, so you have to defeat it in order to move forward.
- After defeating the bubble frog, go to the small area to the left.
- This is where you will find a chest.
- Open the chest, and inside, you will find the Archaic Tunic Armor Set.
- Wear the armor, and you are all good to go.
With this, our guide on the Archaic Tunic Armor Set comes to an end. In this guide, I have shown how to get the Tears of the Kingdom Archaic Tunic. This armor set may not be the best in the game, but in terms of fashion, it can be considered the best. Players who love to collect items in Tears of the Kingdom can take help from this guide to add one more item to their collection. While you are at it, don’t forget to check out our guide on the notorious antagonist in Tears of the Kingdom, Ganondorf.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍