There are a lot of different caves in several locations of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom. They are an important part of the exploration as they will allow you to farm resources that can help you in your journey ahead. You will be able to collect a lot of ingredients that can help you in cooking different recipes. Furthermore, some of these caves also hold legendary armor and weapons. Finding these caves is very easy if you know the coordinates, as they are pretty well hidden.
- There are more than 400+ caves in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom; however, only a few are important.
- These are categorized as surface caves, sky caves, and depths caves.
- The surface caves can be found in the Gerudo Desert, Gerudo Highlands, Hebra Mountains, Lake Hylia, and Tabantha Frontier.
- Some important surface caves include the Ice Fall Foothills Cave, Ancient Tree Stump Cave, Whistling Hill Cave, and the Pristine Sanctum Cave.
- The sky map caves include the Pit Cave, Mining Cave, Bottomless Cave, and Pond Side Cave.
- You can find these caves in areas like the Great Sky Island and the Lanayra Great Spring Sky.
- The depths cave include gives like the Akkala House Of Bones in regions like the Deep Akkala Depths.
- You will be able to find the case in easily by illuminating them using the cherry blossom tree method.
- For this, you will have to give an offering to any altar under the cherry blossom tree and mark the illuminating caves on your map.
- Another method to find these caves is to follow Blupees, as they will lead you to any cave nearby and will reward you with rupees when you attack them.
- These caves hold important items, and if you are lucky enough, you will get the Mystic armor set along with other items like Glow Caps, Boom Flowers, and Bright Bloom Seeds.
All Cave Locations
In Tears of the Kingdom, you will be coming across three different types of caves on the map. These are categorized as Depth Caves, Sky Caves, and the Surface Caves. You will be able to discover a lot of hidden Tears of the Kingdom Cave locations just by exploring the map.However, you will need to explore a lot more of these if you want to get the Bubbul Gems and exchange them for rare items and armor. Furthermore, you will also be able to fight a lot of bosses, including the Hinox or the Stone Talus, in these caves. Also, some of them might have shrines that can be a part of the main quests.
There is only one depth cave located in the Akkala House Of Bones in the deep Akkala Depths region. To get there, you can follow the map coordinates 3430, 3356, and -0520.
Sky Map Caves
You will be able to explore six sky map caves, and most of them are located on the Great Sky Island. Below are all the caves you will be able to explore in the Hyrule Sky Map as well as their coordinates in Tears of the Kingdom.
|Mining Cave||The Great Sky Island||0416, -1668 And 1405|
|Bottomless Cave||The Great Sky Island||0718, -1443, And 1486|
|Pit Cave||The Great Sky Island||0577, -1626 and 1442|
|Pond Side Cave||The Great Sky Island||0180, -1628 and 1381|
|Ploymus Mountain Cave||Lanayru Great Spring Sky||3661, 0539 and 0272|
Below is a list of all surface caves that you will be able to explore in different areas, like the Gerudo Highlands, Great Hyrule Forest, Hyrule Field, and Hebra Mountain.
|Sahasra Slope Cave||West Necluda Region||1329, -1162 and 0138|
|Popla Foothills Excavation Site||West Necluda Region||0605, -2195 and 0052|
|Dwelling Peaks Northern Cave||West Necluda Region||1199, -1847 and 0160|
|Dwelling Peaks Southern Cave||West Necluda Region||1181, -1960, 0248. The bubbul frog coordinates for this Cave are 1157, -1985, and 0243.|
|Gisa Crater Cave||Tabantha Frontier||-3861, 1010 and 0077|
|Tanager Canyon East Cave||Tabantha Frontier||-2047, 1634 And -0054|
|Ancient Columns Cave||Tabantha Frontier||5405 and 9580|
|Tanager The Canyon West Cave||Tabantha Frontier||-3314, 0785 and -0099|
|Kopeeki Drifts Cave||Tabantha Frontier||-2398, 2281, and 0172. The coordinates for the bubbul frog in this Cave are -2342, 2263, and 0180.|
|Hebra Headspring Cave||Tabantha Frontier||-2905, 2517, and 0393. The coordinates for the bubbul frog are -2960, 2512, and 0397.|
|Bright Cap Cave||Tabantha Frontier||-3008, 1632 and 02/01|
|Tabantha Hills Cave||Tabantha Frontier||-2837, 1770 and 0225|
|Eventide Island Cave||Necluda Sea||4735, -3776 and -0001|
|Upland Zorana Summit Cave||Lanayru Great Spring||2851, 0477 and 0329|
|Upland Zorana Byroad||Lanayru Great Spring||2859, -0357 and 0226|
|Pristine Sanctum||Lanayru Great Spring||3628, 0587, and 0172. The Bubbul frog coordinates for this Cave are 3694, 0640, and 0188.|
|The Cave Under Zora‘s Domain||Lanayru Great Spring||3254, 0396 and 0071|
|Reservoir Lakefront Cavern||Lanayru Great Spring||Three-year 09, 0420, and 0209. The bubbul frog coordinates for this cavern are 3925, 0387, and 0213.|
|Lake Hylia Whirlpool Cave||Lake Hylia||0218, -2479 and -0086|
|Thundara Plateau Cave||Hyrule Ridge||6999 And 8975|
|Passeri Greenbelt Cave||Hyrule Field||-0511, 0125 and 0021|
|Lindor’s Brow Cave||Hyrule Read||-1737, 1167 and 0229|
|Royal Hidden Passage Cave||Hyrule Field||-0254, 0137 and 0008|
|Ranch Ruins Cave||Hyrule Field||0039, -0201 and 0020|
|Ancient Tree Stump Cave||Hyrule Field||-1129, -0440 and -0034|
|Whistling Hill Cave||Hyrule Field||-0077, -1043, and 0019. The coordinates for the Bubbul frog here are -0125,1058 and -0008|
|Icefall Foothills Cave||Hebra Mountains||-4431, 3755, and 0224|
|Mount Drena Foothill Cave||Hebra Mountains||-1373, 2859, and 0199. The Bubbul frog coordinates for this Cave are -1433, 3014, and 0205.|
|Rospro Pass Cave||Hebra Mountains||-3576, 2474, and 0228. The bubbul frog coordinates for this Cave are -3349, 2474, and 0239.|
|Sturnida Springs Cave||Hebra Mountains||-4037, 2667, and 0024. The bubbul frog coordinates for this Cave are -4057, 2547, and -0005.|
|West Lake Totori Cave||Hebra Mountains||-3953, 2032, and 02/01. The bubbul frog coordinates for this Cave are -4038, 2034, and 0196.|
|Pikida Stone Grove Northwest Cave||Hebra Mountains||-2413, 3136, and 0374. The bubbul frog coordinates for this Cave are -2487, 3218, and 0299.|
|Hebra Mountains Northwestern Cave||Hebra Mountains||-3000, 3223, and 05/07. The bubbul frog coordinates for The Cave are -2999, 3204, and 0536.|
|Lake Kilsie Cave||Hebra Mountains||-3929, 2867, and -0013. The bubbul frog coordinates ARE -3907, 2862, and 0015.|
|North Biron Snow Shelf Cave||Hebra Mountains||-3960, 3240, and 0238. The bubbul frog coordinates for The Cave are -3958, 3210, and 0190.|
|Hebra Mountains Southern Summit Cave||Hebra Mountains||-3396, 2494 and 0314|
|East Biron Snow Shelf Cave||Hebra Mountains||-3555, 3090, and 0274. The bubbul frog coordinates for The Cave are -3601, 3094, and 0235.|
|Rauru Hillside Cave||Grade Hyrule Forest||0682, 1398, and 0048. The bubbul frog coordinates are 0743, 1398, and 0049.|
|Yiga Clan Maritta Branch Cavw||Grade Hyrule Forest||-0643, 2046 and 0157|
|Hebra Great Skeleton Cave||Hebra Mountains||-3822, 3603 and 0257|
|Spectacle Rock Cave||Gerudo Highlands||-2223, -2410, and 0248. The Bubbul frog coordinates for The Cave are -2235, 2436, and 0249.|
|Koukot Plateu Cave||Gerudo Highlands||-2256, -1787, and 0060. The bubbul frog coordinates for the Cave are -2491, -1817, and 0120.|
|Mount Nabooru Cave||Gerudo Highlands||-1805, -1966, and 0031. The bubbul frog coordinates for The Cave are 1891, -1959, and 0047.|
|Yiga Blade Master Station||Gerudo Islands||-2438, -1817, and 0145. The bubbul frog coordinates for The Cave are -2486, -1766, and 0135.|
|Statue Of The 8th Heroine Cave||Gerudo Highlands||-4399, -0548, and 0468. The bubbul frog coordinates are -4394, -0626, and 0456.|
|Tafeei Hill Cave||Gerudo Highlands||-2476, -1813, and 0172. The bubbul frog coordinates are -2561, -1702, and 0175.|
|Gerudo Canyon Mine||Gerudo Highlands||-2675, -2409, and 0079. The bubbul frog coordinates for The Cave are -2623, -2446, and 0116.|
|Meadela’s Mantle Cave||Gerudo Highlands||-3982, -1246 and 0429|
|Mystathi Shelf Cave||Gerudo Highlands||-3900, -0734, and 0571. The bubbul frog coordinates are -3937, -0746, and 0571.|
|Lower Spectae Rock Cave||Gerudo Highlands||-1756, -2401, and -0010. The bubbul frog coordinates are -1767, -2412, and -0028.|
|Stalry Plateau Cave||Gerudo Highlands||-1520, 2224, -0018. The bubbul frog coordinates are -1516, -2227, and 0000.|
|Mount Nabooru Cave South||Gerudo Highlands||-1737, -2189, and 0008. The bubbul frog coordinates are -1782, -2177, and 0017.|
|Ancient Altar Ruins||Gerudo Desert||-2583, -3642, and -0040. The bubbul frog coordinates are -2523, -3733, and -0032.|
|Gerudo Sanctuary||Gerudo Desert||-3762, -2694, and -000 four. The bubbul frog coordinates are -3806, -2545, and 0000.|
|West Gerudo Underground Ruins||Gerudo Desert||-4672, -1984, and 0012. The bubbul frog coordinates are -4684, -2064, and -0001.|
|Gerudo Great Skeleton||Gerudo Desert||-4819, -3868, and -0001. The bubbul frog coordinates are -4984, -3895, and -0033.|
|Southern Gerudo Cave||Gerudo Desert||-2941, -3854, and -0024. The bubbul frog coordinates are -3002, -3805, and -000 four.|
|Ancient Prison Ruins||Gerudo Desert||-3107, -3064, and -0039. The bubbul frog coordinates are -3213,3120 and -0046.|
|Central Gerudo Cave||Gerudo Desert||-3678, -3263, and -0011. The bubbul frog coordinates are -3678, -3267, and -0028.|
|East Gerudo Ruins||Gerudo Desert||-2691, -2809, and -0054. The bubbul frog coordinates for The Cave are -2726, -2875, and -0047.|
|Oasis Source Cave||Gerudo Desert||-3235, -2625, and 0005.|
|Quick Sand Lake Cave||Gerudo Desert||-3245, -2934, and -0049. The bubbul frog coordinates are -3335, -2955, and -0039.|
|Deplian Badlands The Cave||Eldin Mountains||0307, 3574 and 0089|
|Death Mountain Foothill Cave||Eldin Canyon||1966, 2685 and 0429|
|West Restaurant Cave||Eldin Canyon||1642, 1727, and 0278.|
|Retsam Forest Cave||East Necluda||3760, -2060 and 0212|
|Mapla Point Cave||East Necluda||4556, -2254 and 0000|
|North Akkala Beach Cave||Deep Akkal||4654, 3205, and 0006. The bubbul frog coordinates for The Cave are 4648, 3587, and -0042.|
|Akkala Citadel Ruins Cave||Akkala Highlands||3252, 1461, and 0292.|
How To Find Caves
To make spotting the caves easy, you can always try out that cherry blossom method. In this method, you will have to find cherry blossom trees scattered around the Hyrule Kingdom. Doing so will allow you to illuminate all Tears of the Kingdom Cave locations, making it easier for you to spot them. Some of the cherry trees are located near shrines like the Yamiyo shrine.
Illuminating The Caves
You will also be able to find them in the Central Hyrule kingdom.When you find the cherry blossom tree, you will have to go to a small altar located at the base of these trees. Now you need to use an offering on this altar.
- You can put a piece of fruit in the bowl present on the altar as an offering. You will be able to find a lot of fruits near the cherry blossom tree itself.
- However, you can also use any fruits in your inventory. When you offer the fruit at the altar, it will disappear. So make sure not to use any rare fruit items.
- After the offering illuminating blue stag called satori, the Lord of the mountain will appear right in front of you. It will illuminate all the caves making it easier for you to spot them.
- However, keep in mind that they will disappear after some time, but you can offer the fruit at the altars to illuminate them once again.
- We do recommend marking the caves on your map as soon as they glow so you won’t have to make the offering again and again.
Using The Blupees
Another great way of finding Tears of the Kingdom Cave locations is to use blupees.These glowing rabbits are found in various places of the Tears of the Kingdom Cave locations. As soon as you see one, you can follow it around or even attack it to get some rupees.
- After that, the blupee will lead you to any cave nearby.
- You will be able to find a lot of items like sticky lizards, glow cave fish, and even rare items like the bomb flowers.
- If you are lucky, you will be able to get your hands on the bright bloom seeds as well, which can be used as a lighting source.
- Some of these games may also offer you the Mystic armor set as well as other armor and weapons. You will also be able to find the caves by visiting them sometime after exploring them.
Summing It Up
With this, I conclude my detailed guide on all cave locations in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom and their coordinates. While at it, don’t forget to check out the detailed guide on the best Shields in Tears of the Kingdom. You can also check out the guide on Hebra’s great skeleton quest and the bladed rhino beetle location.
While you are at it, don’t forget to read the guide on the best horses in Tears of the Kingdom and how to get wild greens. You can also read a guide on the best bows and Dinraal location in Tears of the Kingdom. Before leaving, don’t forget to check out the guide on the master cycle and how it works.
- Zelda Tears of the Kingdom: Jio Sin Shrine Solution
- Zelda Tears of the Kingdom: Great Fairy Fountain Locations
- Zelda Tears of the Kingdom: How To Get Hylian Shield
- Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom Archaic Warm Tunic
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍