Tears of the Kingdom features 200+ hearty recipes that will fill up anyone. Among those recipes, a few best ones are crucial to stay alive; therefore, knowing some of the Tears of the Kingdom Best Recipes on the tip of your fingers might be helpful while you are busy adventuring!
- Overall, 200 recipes can be used to attain different benefits in Tears of the Kingdom!
- The best general recipes include Energizing Elixir, Sunny fried wild greens, warding meat skewer, bright elixir, heart mushroom skewer, enduring fried wild greens, mighty simmered fruit, spicy sauteed pepper, tough mushroom Skewer, and more.
- The best elixirs include some Electro, chilly, bright, fairy tonic, energizing, enduring, hearty, fireproof, hasty, sneaky, mighty, spicy, tough, and sticky.
- The best food to sell is cooked food and different types of elixirs.
- Raw Ingredients can grant hearts, be cooked, and be incorporated into different recipes.
- Food can be cooked in cooking pots, and properly cooked food grants more hearts, and meals that have been combined are better!
- Different types of food include hearty, energizing, enduring, gloom restoration, gloom resistance, stealth, heat, cold, fire, shock resistance, and hasty, mighty, tough, and bright.
Best General Recipes
Now, first things first, one of the main things that you should know is that there are different types of Tears of the Kingdom Best Recipes that you can make, including specific recipes that are catered to heat, cold, shock resistance as well as different types of elixirs.
Below are some of the best general recipes you can use, which have a mix and match of different recipes that can be useful.
|Energizing Elixir||It can restore 0.25 of your total stamina wheel, which is used to traverse further through the land, such as doing activities like swimming or climbing.|
|Sunny Fried Wild Greens||It is a food that can restore hearts that have managed to get damaged by Gloom, and it is a basic vegetable dish made by sauteing fresh wild plants.|
|Warding Meat Skewer||It can grant you low-level Gloom resistance, and it is a juicy snack made by grilling small chunks of meat on a skewer.|
|Bright Elixir||It can grant a glow effect and illumination at a low level for a bit, and iot immediately makes your area glow.|
|Heart Mushroom Skewer||It can grant full recovery, restore your health, and temporarily boost up your maximum heart.|
|Enduring Frield Wild Greens||It is a food that can restore and overfill your stamina wheel and is a basic vegetable dish made by sauteing fresh wild plants.|
|Mighty Simmered Fruit||It can grant an attack power buff at a low level, and it is a sweet dish made by heaping tasty fruits into a pan and simmering it until it becomes tender.|
|Spicy Sauteed Pepper||A food that can grant you a bit of cold resistance and is made using spicy peppers.|
|Tough Mushroom Skewer||The food is a simple mushroom-packed skewer and can boost your defense.|
|Sticky Elixir||It can make you resistant to slipping for a little while at a low level while being on wet surfaces.|
|Hasty Mushroom Skewer||If you want to increase your overall movement speed, then the Hasty Mushroom Skewer can be used. Rushrooms can be used to make it.|
Moving on, let’s discuss some of the Tears of the Kingdom Best Recipes For Elixirs that you can try out, which can include the following from Bright Elixirs, Chilly Elixirs, Enduring, Energizing, and many more types of elixirs.
|Electro||Using the elixir grants you electric resistance for a short while until its effect wears off.|
|Chilly||It grants you heat resistance for a short while until the elixir no longer works.|
|Bright||The Bright Elixir grants temporary illumination.|
|Fairy Tonic||It grants you resurrection, but only once after consuming the elixir.|
|Energizing||The elixir can give you 20% regeneration of your stamina wheel which can help during traversal during your adventures.|
|Enduring||It grants you maximum stamina after the elixir has been consumed.|
|Hearty||After the elixir is used, it adds maxed hearts but only temporarily.|
|Fireproof||Using the elixir can provide you with temporary heat resistance.|
|Hasty||The hasty elixir will increase your overall speed for a short while until the effects of the elixir wear off.|
|Sneaky||Increases your overall strength briefly until the elixir’s effects wear off completely.|
|Mighty||It enhances your overall attack until the elixir stays active, which greatly helps in combat and taking out opponents or bosses.|
|Spicy||To increase your chances of survival in colder areas, the Spicy elixir can boost your cold resistance using this elixir.|
|Tough||Enhances your defense for a short while after the consumption of the elixir.|
|Sticky||It allows you to climb up wet surfaces for a short while.|
Best Food To Sell
Moving on, the next thing we should consider is discussing which of the Tears of the Kingdom Best Recipes To Sell might include elixirs and cooked food.
Below are a few elixirs and cooked food you might want to sell if it is in excess. As for the elixirs, they have already been listed.
|Meat Skewer||Any type of meat|
|Mushroom Skewer||Any type of mushrooms|
|Steamed Mushrooms||Any kind of mushrooms and Hyrule Herbs|
|Fish Skewers||Any kind of fish|
|Sauteed Peppers||Use spicy peppers|
|Fried Wild Greens||Use any kind of wild greens|
|Salt Grilled Meat||Raw Meat and Rock salt can be used|
|Pepper Steak||Meat, Spicy pepper, and acorns can be used|
Basic Cooking Guide
Another thing that players might want to know about recipes is that the actual cooking process to achieve the Tears of the Kingdom Best Recipes is pretty easy.
- If you look at the raw ingredients, it typically gives you a little information about them, such as the Ironshroom that describes the cap of it as being tough and that it can be used in a dish which can further increase your defense.
- It also displays the amount of hearts it provides if you eat them without cooking them, which is typically not a lot considering raw food is not all that hearty (nice pun).
- Other than that, if you’ve managed to cook any raw ingredient, you will also have the option to see the recipes using that particular ingredient, and that can be done by simply locating the ingredient and holding it down on the item. It allows you to eat, hold, or select the recipe.
- Once you do, it will display all the recipes you can try using the dish.
For example, looking at the Energizing Mushroom Skewer is typically able to easily refill some of your stamina wheels, which can further help you traverse across the lands and further aid you in your adventuring.
- However, the recipes below provide a certain number of hearts and show how much stamina it can heal.
- For example, the recipe displayed here shows the restoration of five hearts, filling up 1 full stamina and then a little more.
Other than that, the main way to cook Tears of the Kingdom Best Recipes is by roasting it, or raw ingredients can simply be lit on fire, making it much easier to increase its heart value.
- Food can be cooked in any cooking pot that can be found, or a portable cooking pot can also be used whenever necessary.
- Food that has been cooked properly tends to give more hearts, or it can also up the overall period that the food effect lasts, or the effect can also become more viable.
- Food can be used together to make more lavish meals, but if two ingredients with the same food effect are used, they will not stack, but they will rather negate each other, and it will just give you a simple meal that restores a little bit of heart.
Types Of Food
Below are listed the types of food that can be used to make the Tears of the Kingdom Best Food Recipes.
|Types Of Food||Effects|
|Hearty||Grants temporary hearts|
|Energizing||It grants you extra stamina regeneration and also gives you a few hearts.|
|Enduring||The food is used to restore stamina that has been lost and overfills your stamina wheel as well.|
|Gloom Restoration||The food can be used to regenerate or restore hearts affected by Gloom.|
|Gloom Resistance||Food that grants you temporary resistance to Gloom.|
|Stealth||It makes it so that enemies have difficulty detecting and attacking you.|
|Heat Resistance||The food can be used in areas that are hotter and can be used to survive for longer there.|
|Cold Resistance||Opposite of Heat Resistance food and can be used to survive for longer in colder areas and thrive there.|
|Fire Resistance||Food that can come in handy to prevent yourself from being affected by Fire for a short while.|
|Shock Resistance||As the name suggests, shock-resistance food grants temporary protection from Shock after ingesting the food.|
|Hasty||Food that is used to boost the overall movement speed.|
|Mighty||Food that can grant attack buffs that can come in handy during combat.|
|Tough||Foods that bump up your overall defense allow you to stay alive longer and tank more damage from enemies.|
|Bright||Used for the glow.|
And that’s just about it! All that players need to know about the Tears of the Kingdom Best Recipes, and with that, let’s wrap up this guide! While you’re here, why not read up on the Tears of the Kingdom Best Bow guide, which goes into detail about what the best bows might be? In order to stay stocked up on Rupees, read the How To Get Rupees Tears of the Kingdom guide!
While you’re at it, the Tears of the Kingdom Cherry Blossom Tree guide will entail all of its locations!
- Tears of the Kingdom Great Sky Island Shrines
- Tears of the Kingdom Flux Construct Core
- Domain Shrine Tears of the Kingdom
- Tears of the Kingdom Best Weapons
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍