Giant White Stallion Tears of the Kingdom is a massive horse for the “A Picture for Highland Stable” side quest. Also, Giant White Stallion is considered one of the Best Horses due to its unlimited stamina.
Giant White Stallion Tears of the Kingdom LocationThe Stable Association has installed picture frames in every stable, including Highland Stable. As part of the side quest at Highland Stable, you are tasked with locating the rumored Giant White Stallion.
The Giant White Stallion sought after for the “A Picture for Highland Stable” side quest, can be found at the Lake of the Horse God.
- From Highland Stable, follow the road southwest.
- Take the first left to head southeast.
- Continue on this path until you cross the Horse God Bridge.
- After crossing the bridge, you will reach the area where the Horse God Malanya was located in Breath of the Wild.
- If you prefer an alternative route, you can climb or fly using a paraglider over the mountains directly from the stable to reach the Lake of the Horse God.
Completing The Quest
- Once you arrive at the box canyon located east of the Horse God Bridge and Lake of the Horse God, you will spot the Giant White Stallion standing in the area.
- Use the camera feature in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom to capture a majestic picture of the Giant White Stallion.
- Return to Padok at Highland Stable and present the photo to him to complete the “A Picture for Highland Stable” quest.
How To Catch Giant White Stallion Tears of the KingdomTo successfully catch and ride the Giant White Stallion necessary for completing the Ishokin Shrine, follow these steps:
- Prepare for the encounter:
- Remove any noisy gear that you’re wearing to avoid startling the Giant White Stallion.
- Enhance your stealth abilities to approach the horse without scaring it away.
- Remember that the horse will flee if you approach too closely.
- Don’t worry, as it won’t run far away and you can try again.
- Soothing the Giant White Stallion:
- Approach the Giant White Stallion from behind slowly and quietly.
- When you are close enough, press the “A” button to initiate the taming process.
- Quickly and repeatedly press the “L” button to soothe the stallion and gain its trust.
- Registering the Giant White Stallion:
- Once you lead the Giant White Stallion back to a stable, you can register it as you would with any other horse.
- However, the stable owners will mention that no other bridle or saddles will fit this unique horse.
- It’s important to note that you cannot style the Giant White Stallion’s mane or tail, as it is already deemed perfect in its natural appearance.
That’s it on our guide on how you can find and catch the Giant White Stallion Tears of the Kingdom. Read our guide on Best Shield and get the one with the highest defense. Moreover, there are more than 100 items, but only a few are the Best Items. With the Best Shields, you also need the Best Armor Sets.
- Zelda Tears of the Kingdom: Domizuin Shrine Puzzle
- Tears of the Kingdom: Mayausiy Shrine Puzzle Guide
- Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom Dandelion
- Tears of the Kingdom: Sunset Fireflies
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍