Are you looking to get the Platinum trophy in the critically acclaimed Persona 5, but don’t know where to start your long journey? Look no further because this article will explain how to get all trophies in Persona 5.
To avoid confusion, it is worth mentioning that this is not the trophy guide for Persona 5 Royal. The two releases are the same game, but significant improvements and additions to Royal make it so that the Trophies in these two games are entirely different.
With that out of the way, this is our Persona 5 Trophy Guide.
Persona 5 Trophy Guide
Persona 5 has a total of 49 different trophies. 14 of these are missable, while the rest can be acquired at any point in the game.
- Castle of Lust Falls (Bronze): ‘Castle of Lust Falls’ is a story-related trophy that requires you to complete Suguru Kamoshida’s palace by 2nd May.
- Museum of Vanity Closes (Bronze): Another story related trophy that requires the completion of Ichiryusai Madarame’s palace by 5th June.
- Bank of Gluttony Goes Bankrupt (Bronze): Players have to complete Junya Kaneshiro’s palace by 9th July.
- Pyramid of Wrath Collapses (Bronze): Complete Futaba Sakura’s palace by 25th July.
- Spaceport of Greed Destroyed (Bronze): To get the ‘Spaceport of Greed Destroyed’ trophy without a game over, complete Kunikazu Okumura’s palace by 11th October.
- Casino of Jealousy Shut Down (Bronze): Finish Sae Niijima’s palace by 29th October to get the ‘Casino of Jealousy Shut Down’ trophy.
- Cruiser of Pride Sinks (Bronze): Masayoshi Shido’s palace must be completed by 18th December.
- The True Trickster (Bronze): ‘The True Trickster’ trophy is entirely unavoidable. You get it by reaching the final boss of the game.The Calendar.
- Phantom Thieves Formed (Bronze): On 5th May, players will receive a story prompt to name their team. Once a name has been chosen, the ‘Phantom Thieves Formed’ trophy should pop up.
- Merciless Executioner (Bronze): Regardless of whether you perform standard fusions or the Group Guillotine Execution, you have to accumulate 50 total Persona fusions.
- Execution Leading to Rebirth (Bronze): You will get ‘Execution Leading to Rebirth’ after performing your first Persona fusion following the one required by the tutorial.
- The Ultimate Strike (Bronze): Deal 999 damage with a single attack to unlock ‘The Ultimate Strike’. Wait until you’re near the end of the game, then go to one of the earlier dungeons and then exploit an enemy weakness to do the maximum amount of damage possible.
- Perfect Combination (Bronze): Exploit enemy weaknesses to knock down all foes in a battle to execute an All-out Attack. Repeat this action fifty times to get the ‘Perfect Combination’ trophy.
- Precise Insight (Bronze): Discover and exploit enemy weaknesses a total of 100 times.
- A Phantom Thief’s Duty (Bronze): Obtain your first Treasure Demon. The first time you encounter one of these is in Ichiryusai Madarame’s palace.
- My Best Partner (Bronze): Enter into a romantic relationship with either the Priestess, Empress, Lovers, Hermit, Fortune, Death, Temperance, Devil, or Star arcana confidants.
- Soul of Rebellion (Bronze): Obtain the Persona Arsene. This happens automatically as part of the combat tutorial on 11th April.
- Mask of an Honor Student (Bronze): There are a total of 4 exams throughout the school year. Choose the correct answers for each of these and get first place to unlock ‘Soul of Rebellion.’
- A True Confidant (Bronze): Max out your relationship with any one of the arcana confidants. You can actively pursue this route if you want, or you can get ‘A True Confidant’ when one of the confidants that automatically levels up reaches rank 10.
- Power That Connects (Bronze): Perform a Baton Pass action three times within a single turn. This requires you to enter into battle with at least three enemies, exploit their weaknesses, and then use their stunning state to switch out characters in your party three times.Hold-Up Mechanic.
- I Am Thou (Bronze): Get your first Persona through the Hold-Up mechanic. You automatically get ‘I Am Thou’ through the tutorial about Hold-Ups on 15th April.
- Countless Masks (Bronze): Obtain thirty different personas through the Hold-Up mechanic.
- The Sneaking One (Bronze): Ambush your enemies 50 different times. You do this by engaging an enemy in combat that is unaware of your presence.
- Drink Fanatic (Bronze): Buy at least one of every type of drink in the game from vending machines. Keep in mind that drinks acquired via other methods do not count; you specifically have to purchase them from the world’s vending machines.
- True Talent (Bronze): Max out every one of your social stats in the game. These are Knowledge, Guts, Proficiency, Kindness, and Charm.
- Nominating the Twins (Bronze): After the Velvet Room is unlocked, gather materials for any of the Group Guillotine recipes and fuse them.
- Atop Countless Sacrifices (Bronze): Use the Gallows execution ability to strengthen a single Persona. This feature can only be used once per day.
- A Sublime Experiment (Bronze): The Electric Chair execution lets you convert a Persona into an item. The first time you use this in the Velvet Room, you will get the ‘A Sublime Experiment’ trophy.
- Through One’s Sentence (Bronze): Once the Strength arcana confidant reaches Rank 3, you will unlock the Lockdown feature in the Velvet Room. Learn a new Persona skill through this system to earn the ‘Through One’s Sentence’ trophy.
- Competent Negotiator (Bronze): A hostage situation has a chance of occurring if one of your allies is at low health and then gets knocked down. Once you rescue them from this predicament, you will get the ‘Competent Negotiator’ trophy.
- Skilled Gunman (Bronze): Defeat three or more enemies in an encounter with a single round of bullets. You will have better success with this once you come back to earlier dungeons with end-game weapons.
- Beginner Phantom Thieves (Bronze): Complete five different Mementos Requests. These are side missions that you get from talking to NPCs out in the world.
- My Backyard (Bronze): Unlock all 25 hangout spots in the game. You get these by playing through story sequences, confidant events, and reading books.Arsene.
- Guardian of the Pond (Bronze): Gain Ichigaya access to unlock the fishing mini-game and then catch the Guardian of the fishing pond.
- Aggressive Searcher (Bronze): Obtain 150 different items from searchable objects found within the various Palaces in the game.
- Under-the-Table Goods (Bronze): Reach level 4 Guts to establish a link with the NPC Munehisa Iwai and gain the option to customize firearms. You will earn ‘Under-the-Table Goods’ after the first time you modify any of your guns.
- Craftworker (Bronze): Craft each of the infiltration tools.
- Bookworm (Bronze): Read all books from the library. Do this before 17th December, since that is the last day you can check out books.
- Golden Finger (Bronze): You can buy a video game console in Yongen-Jaya during the Summer. Use this to complete all the games within Persona 5.
- The City’s Hard Hitter (Bronze): Go to the batting centre in Yongen-Jaya and hit a home run.
- Passionate Listener (Silver): Listen to 250 of Futaba’s navigation lines. It’s almost impossible to miss ‘Passionate Listener’ since hearing her talk is part of the gameplay.
- Mask Collector (Silver): Complete the Persona Compendium by getting your hands on every single Persona in the game. You have to start the ‘New Game Plus” mode since Satanael is not available in the first playthrough.
- A Unique Rebel (Silver): Defeat the Reaper in combat. This is a tough boss fight, so only attempt it near the end of the game.
- A Perfect Job (Silver): Finish all Mementos Requests in the game.
- One Who Rebels Against a God (Silver): Start ‘New Game Plus’ mode and create the Persona Satanael.
- A New Journey (Gold): Beat the game and see any one of the three endings.
- Beyond Rehabilitation (Gold): Max out all of your arcana confidants. This requires meticulous planning on the players’ part. You have to pick specific dialogue options and make time to hang out with the confidants throughout the year.
- Great Phantom Thieves Convene (Gold): Defeat the twins in ‘New Game Plus’ mode to get the ‘Great Phantom Thieves Convene’ trophy.
- Legendary Phantom Thief (Platinum): Earn every other trophy in the game.
This has been eXputer’s Persona 5 Trophy Guide. We expect that doing everything on the list will take you around 70 hours in total.