Starfield offers players the ability to pick and choose what types of ships they can customize, as well as being able to choose the layout and overall build of the ship. Also, naming your ship can become a hassle. Therefore, players might want to know how to Starfield Rename Your Ship. Therefore, a detailed walkthrough might be required!
Where To Find Ship Services
When changing your ship’s name, the process isn’t all that difficult, but where you need to go to carry out the process can be pretty tedious.
- Make a landing from your ship on any of the main planets, you first need to land your ship at its main terminal.
- Right across from the terminal, you can come across a stand, not far away.
- This stand will be known as the Ship Services stand, with a man standing before it.
- The guy will be leaning against the yellow box; interact with him.
- Trigger a conversation with him, and there will be a few dialogue options for you to choose from.
- Choose the second option to tell the man you want to view and modify your ships.
How To Modify And Rename Your Ship
From here, it will instantly lead you into a new window, displaying your ship and giving an overview while showcasing its fuel capacity and everything in between.
- From here, hover down your cursor and drag it to the bottom right, showing many options.
- One of the options displayed is known as Ship Builder, which is crucial if you want to know Starfield How To Rename Your Ship.
- You will be taken to another place where it will display more details of your ship.
- Click on the Flight Check option, which can also be done by clicking on C.
- After that, it will showcase your messages and best weapons in Starfield once you open it.
- Below that, there should be an option known as Rename Ship, and it can also be accessed by clicking on G.
And that’s just about it! All that players need to know about the Starfield How To Rename Your Ship! While you’re here, why not read the Starfield Difficulty guide? Alongside that, the Digipick guide is a must-read too!
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍