Just like us, have you also started playing Cyberpunk 2077? Well, If you have, you would know the importance of money and Legendary Items that ultimately contribute to crafting, upgrades, and cyberwar that’s not too cheap. To expand it more, Cyberpunk 2077 has tons of RPG Mechanics that are all about money and items, realistically making the game fun. On the opposite side of the coin, earning money in Cyberpunk 2077 is hard. You can either do main missions that pay less or do side missions that are somewhat an improvement over story quests. Notwithstanding, they still provide less, and eventually, grinding becomes the only way to make more money and buy legendary items that are limited.
Are you looking For Infinite Money And Items In Cyberpunk 2077? Here’s a perfect glitch to explore!
In our guide, we will highlight a method that will guarantee Infinite money and any item you want. This does not happen through any mission; it’s a glitch for the most part, or an unnoticed trick if you put it this way.
To get access to this trick, all you have to do is follow the steps mentioned below, and you can easily quadruple your Cyberpunk 2077 money and legendary items.
Cyberpunk 2077 Money And Legendary Items Glitch
To begin this trick, you will first have to grab a unique map available through a side mission. The mission is located in Santo Domingo in the 6th Street Region. Here is an exact picture of the task that will get you this specific painting for money glitch.
The mission is all about stealing paint and killing some guards. The purpose of this paint is that it’s precious, and. If you sell it to Drop Point, you get the highest amount of money. Once you have gotten the map, which looks like this, save your game because things are about to heat up.
- Go To A Local Drop Point, which are also these ATM Machines that allow you to sell Items. In case you don’t know where to find them, look for the Box Icon on the map.
- Sell your map and any item that you want to get In Infinite amount. I’m going with two legendary components because I want to get them in unlimited amounts.
- Once done, close the machine, and open it this time, carefully click on the escape and sell button simultaneously. On PC, it’s escape + R, so hit at the same time, and to confirm if you did it the right way. There will always be a transparent background like this.
- Now click on all these items Infinite time, and you will see the cash remains the same. This changes after you exit, but I’ll explain that later. Once done, close the selling tab and open it again. You will see the item quantity has now changed to the number of times you hit the buy button. In the first picture, maps were in 300, while both legendary items were 100. Now, look at them below.
Here are two takeaways from this method.
- Now you can sell back the maps to the machine and get money. Note that the machine always has a 20000 limit, so all you have to do is change the time from the main menu and sell it again. Here is a quick video by our editor to help you out.
- The reason why we got the map in the first place was that it sells at a higher price. The map will always be used for money, while this method can also be used to get infinite items. If you do this method dedicatedly, you can easily earn up to a million in just an hour. Plainly make sure that you always save the game in between and not die because you will have to start all over again. Lastly, I’ve also noticed that If you sell the ATM more than one item, the method does not work because then It asks you the amount you want to buy.
In case you think rolling back time at the shop is too much, go to a Ripperdoc, who is always wealthy. Sell him the maps, and from what I’ve seen, the ripper docs invariably have $60000. You can also then buy items, make him wealthy, and sell the maps again. Take a look at this picture below.
More Things You Can Do With This Money Glitch/Hack In Cyberpunk 2077
Through this method, countless doors now open that need your attention.
- With infinite items, you can upgrade and craft all the available weapons.
- Infinite money in Cyberpunk 2077 will also help you purchase the most expensive (legendary) Cyberware from the Ripperdoc. Read more on that here.
- In Night City, several cars are available to purchase. Once bought, these cars can be called anywhere at any time.
- You can navigate through the map to the gun shop, medic, or even a clothes shop and get anything you desire.
- Suppose you want to duplicate a specific gun, buy it once, and then replenish them through this method.
- Lots of money can also help you buy expensive legendary items that are available at Ripperdocs. These items can also bring drastic changes to perks, crafting, and give you special combat abilities.
As of December 19 and Hotfix Update, this money/item glitch is working flawlessly. I wonder if CD Projekt will ever take action because they have lots of things to deal with right now. Firstly, they are removed from the PlayStation store by Sony over excessive refunds. Other than that, the entire game is broken, and in our review, Martin Bell gave it a 6, describing the game as “unsatisfactory.” So while this glitch is around, make sure you are taking full benefit of it at once, because who knows if it ever gets patched.
There are also other legendary items and money glitches in Cyberpunk 2077, but none of them are as easy and straightforward as this is. Moreover, this method also opens the possibility of nearly every RPG Mechanic in the game.