The Class Answers are mostly general knowledge-related questions, but some often force you to answer difficult algebraic expressions or differentiate diagrams in Persona 3 Reload. I have been through a lot of trial and error in my quest to answer all of the Classroom questions, and I found the answer to which one’s not an algebraic spiral in Persona 3 Reload.
Which One’s Not An Algebraic Spiral?
So, the answer to this question is the letter A.
- 27th April Class: In the class on the 27th of April, Ms. Miyahara showed four different diagrams of Spirals and asked a difficult question.
- The Question: It’s that “Do you know which one’s not an algebraic spiral or whatever?”
- Picked Wrong Answer: When I was first asked the question, I was left blank like most of the players did and picked the wrong answer.
- Correct Answer: But with that came the effect that I was made aware of the real answer, which is ” Option A: The Logarithmic Spiral”.
After giving the right or wrong answer, Ms. Miyahara explains the difference and further points out the logistics of the Logarithmic Spiral and how it differentiates from the other 3 Spirals in the question, which are:
- B: Archimedean Spiral
- C: Fermat’s Spiral
- D: Hyperbolic Spiral
So this was the answer to the Algebraic Spiral question in Persona 3 Reload. Questions like these are what makes Persona 3’s Exams so interesting. Players like me who got most answers wrong felt a bit out of touch with our general knowledge, but you should know that after knowing the answers to these questions, your general knowledge will be improved upon! Also, extra charm points never hurt.
Do check out our recently published detailed review of Persona 3 Reload written by our guide writer Hammad Ijaz. Also, check out Hammad Ijaz’s recently published guide over the top choices of Magician Social Link!
- Persona 3 Reload: Maiko Social Link
- Persona 3 Reload Clairvoyant Relic
- Persona 3 Reload: How To Obtain Muscle Drink
- Persona 3 Reload: Chariot Social Link
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍