Persona 3 Reload has one main dungeon that is named Tartarus. In Tartarus, you can fight shadows of all types. Some shadows are special and can only be located at certain locations. They are boss battles and are really tough enemies. Clairvoyant Relic is one such boss in Persona 3 Reload.
Where To Find Clairvoyant Relic
Clairvoyant Relic is the final boss of the second block of Tartarus, Arqa. The second block spans from Floor 23 to Floor 43. Clairvoyant Relic can be found on the 42nd floor right before the border floor, Floor 43.
How To Defeat Clairvoyant RelicClairvoyant Relic is a very tough boss. It has no weaknesses and can identify your weaknesses and act accordingly. To defeat it you must follow the following steps:
- No Weakness: As mentioned earlier, Clairvoyant Relic has no weakness. It cannot be stunned by using any type of attack. Furthermore, it is immune to Light and Dark Elements.
- Weakness Analysis: The hardest part about the Clairvoyant Relic is his ability to analyze weaknesses. Once it analyzes a character’s weakness it only attacks them with that attack.
- Debuff and Critical Stun: I think that the best way to deal with it is by using debuffs and stunning it with critical attacks.
- Yukari’s Debuff: I recommend using her to lower its accuracy and avoid its attacks as much as possible.
- Iori and Sanada: Use Iori to buff Sanada and yourself. Iori will have a defense boost skill on his persona so use it often. You can also use Sanada’s persona as it has an attack-lowering debuff.
- All-Out Attacks: Sanada should be the main damage dealer and using his melee attack is preferred as you may land a critical attack, which will let you do an All-Out Attack.
- Makoto’s Debuffs: If you have a persona with a Confuse skill on Makoto then use it. I recommend debuffing it by using such a skill that can make the fight easier as it will render the boss motionless. You can use other debuffs like freeze to do the same job.
- Dealing Damage: Keep using debuffs and dealing damage, and remember that once the boss attacks you can be wiped very easily. Using this strategy you will slowly but surely defeat Clairvoyant Relic.
I recommend using debuffs like confuse or freeze because the boss won’t even attack you until the ailment wears off. So get a persona with such a skill and make easy work of the boss. I also advise you to use Sanada’s attack-lowering skill a lot because the damage Clairvoyant Relic does is very high.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍