Have you ever jumped in the Analysis Mode in Cyberpunk 2077 and tried to breach protocol, after a puzzle like this appears?
This puzzle is part of a breaching type in which you either hack into a machine or person and then find the right code to get some benefit. The benefits are usually written on the right side, while at the top, there are random blanks that vary. These blanks called “buffer”, are there to be hacked with code patterns that you will find. Other than that, once you start hacking, a breath timer also starts for security cautions.
When I first started playing Cyberpunk 2077, this feature specifically had me stuck for a while. I tried looking at the help tab, but all I could find were scientific details like “daemon” and “Code Matrix” that didn’t get me anywhere. It wasn’t long until I kept trying and found the method through which all these ciphers are coded.
How To Complete Breach Protocol Sequence In Cyberpunk 2077
To Understand the entire breach protocol first, let’s label all the things that appear. Afterward, we will move on to the actual codex.
- Highlighted In Orange – You will have to complete any of these three available sequences horizontally.
- Highlighted in Green – this is the Code Matrix available, from which you will have to pick a set of vertical and horizontal line that will land you the sequence you want to finish (Orange).
- Over at the top called Buffer, which is highlighted in Blue, requires to be filled with orange sequence. You can’t just insert numbers from matrix, you will have to find them through buffer.
- Next to the Sequence on the right highlighted in red, are these chain of commands that happen once you crack any code.
- Above the Code Matrix, Highlighted in Pink, is the Breach Time box. Whenever you first click on the code, a timer starts, during which you will have to crack the code and finish the buffer sequence.
Now I’m sure this would have helped; if not, there is also the Help button on the bottom right. Anyhow, now the main question remains, how do you go on about finding the buffer. Well, let’s get straight to that.
- Firstly, you will have to look at the “Sequence Required To Upload.” Then Select a sequence; for example In this picture, I’m going with the first sequence, which is “55 55 BD.”
- Now from the Code Matrix, I’ve to find the sequence “55 BD E9 55. But here’s the thing, you have to make sure that these codes are available in the line you select, both vertically and horizontally. As you first select a code, it starts vertically, and you have to choose another. Once you choose the second vertical code, it shifts to horizontal. Now you must find the third code horizontally. Here’s how it will work. I’m first finding the code 55, and I also know the second 55 is in the same line.
- Now the second number is also 55, so I’ll click on it as well. Note that this is the time during which the line changes to Horizontal. As you select the 55 again or always the second number, we will pick the third in a horizontal line.
- In the picture above you can also see that other codes have now turned red because they aren’t possible to code now from the matrix. Moreover, now we were only left with one number, which was BD. Once you complete the sequence required to upload, it’ll breach successfully, and you will get the benefits followed by a picture like this.
- In case, the above instructions were still hard to swallow. Here is a quick video to show you how it’s done.
Tips on Breach Hacking In Cyberpunk 2077
Although at times, this pattern unlocking things fails eventually. The decent practice to becoming good at it is to keep trying. Whenever I see someone, I’ll always try to breach and hack the codes. If you are starting now, there is a surveillance machine that you can hack repeatedly. Just make a saving point there, and keep loading from the same place. Here is the exact location of the site.
City Centre, Downtown.
Sometimes the Sequence Required to Upload is more extended, and this is only in cases. Where you are tackling a more challenging thing, likewise, It does not make much of a difference; the time mostly remains the same. And what you should do in cases like these is – always find the code first, and then cipher. This is extremely important because whenever you click on the first code matrix, time automatically starts, and often you rush, ultimately bound to fail. Also while you are checking this guide, take a look at this money glitch in Cyberpunk 2077 as well.
Let us know your thoughts in comments about the infinite money glitch in Cyberpunk 2077.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍