- The new Bargain Bin sale hosted on the official Ubisoft storefront takes away up to 85% off on a select number of first-party Ubisoft titles and their respective season passes, including the likes of Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege, Watch Dogs Legion and Far Cry 5’s Season Pass.
- Some of the biggest titles that have seen remarkable price cuts include Watch Dogs: Legion, Watch Dogs 2 and its season pass, The Crew 2’s season pass, and Far Cry New Dawn among other IPs.
- This is an all-in-one sale that has been applied to a certain extent on about 173 items present on the Ubisoft Store.
Ubisoft has been killing it for PC players as of late, slapping discount after discount on its official storefront for a variety of different AAA titles. Last time, it was Ubisoft’s “Premium” promotional event with its diverse offerings of jaw-dropping discounts, and now, players can benefit from the industry giant’s “Bargain Bin” sale and grab a number of first-party Ubisoft titles, their DLCs and relevant season passes, for appreciable prices.
To talk about one of the primary highlights of the sale event, Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege Deluxe Edition can be bought for about $9.90 at the moment, which is a significant pull down from its $30 MSRP. The Deluxe variant of the extremely popular tactical first-person shooter comprises the benefit of extra operators—basically the characters that you can use with their special abilities—up until the game’s second year of release.
Next, Watch Dogs: Legion is available at a terrific price too right now, letting aspiring players buy the open-world action title for as low as $9. Do note that this is Legion’s Standard Edition which has gone on sale, so don’t go around expecting any extra goodies. What you can expect, however, is rip-roaring vengeance straight from the people of London as you gather your crew to fight back and fend off an oppressive crime syndicate.
For Honor Standard Edition seems to be readily available for a sixer as well. While many would argue that this particular Ubisoft venture has always lacked a certain charm to appeal with the masses, others are of the opinion that what For Honor’s intuitive combat brings to the table is unlike anything else. Its action-fueled combat with a fair bit of strategy involved gets my blood pumping for sure, and its PvP mechanics are a class apart no doubt.
Here is a full list of all the games, DLCs, and season passes that have been discounted to the highest possible extent, which is 85% for the Bargain Bin sale.
- Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 – Warlords of New York DLC — $4.50
- Watch Dogs 2 – DLC 1 – T-bone Content Bundle — $1.05
- Watch Dogs 2 – DLC 2 – Human Conditions — $2.25
- Watch Dogs 2 – DLC 3 – No Compromise — $1.50
- Watch Dogs 2 – Season Pass — $6.00
- Watch Dogs 2 – Standard Edition — $7.50
- Watch Dogs 3 Legion – Standard Edition — $9.00
In other news, Ubisoft was present in the PlayStation Showcase, and it went ahead to finally reveal Assassin’s Creed Mirage, thereby pulling the curtains on the next iteration in the iconic Assassin’s Creed franchise after months and months of rumors and various leaks. Mirage is all set to feature Baghdad as its playground and will revolve around the story of Basim Ibn Ishaq, who first made an appearanace in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla.
Moreover, it’s been allegedly rumored that Mirage may not release on Steam—at least not initally—as Valve’s popular video game storefront is not listed as a platform the game will come to on this official page. Be that as it may, the title will surely make an appearance on Steam sooner or later, even if it doesn’t launch there at first. For now, though, we’re trying to wrap our head around the games needed to be grabbed off the Ubisoft Store.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍