The ‘Beast’ makes his entry during the sixth Chapter called ‘Leaving All Behind’. Today we will focus on How To Defeat the Beast in A Plague Tale Requiem. The Beast is a sturdy boss in the game. If you don’t figure out his weakness, you will be stuck in the battle for a lengthy period.
However, knowing the right strategy will end the battle in your favor within a minute or so. The Beast is a compulsory boss and cannot be skipped since dealing with him is an objective during the 6th Chapter.
How To Defeat The Beast
Killing the Beast in A Plague Tale Requiem is quite straightforward. Although, if you’re not aware of your gadgets and tools, then you may face a constant loop inside the fight, which will end up with Amicia getting killed. It is crucial that you use “Tar” as frequently as possible in order to slay the Beast. You can equip the tar on your slingshot or clay pot or simply throw it with your hand.
Link the Tar with some Crossbow shots, and you’d be done in a matter of minutes. It is worth noting that if the Beast manages to attack Amicia, she will die instantly. Hence, you need to remain untouched throughout the battle. Luckily, the boss is really slow, and it is easy to maintain a safe distance.
After a while, some other soldiers enter the battlefield as well, which may impose increased pressure on you. Nevertheless, you don’t need to worry about these things since the following steps will make the whole battle painless for you!Follow these steps:
- Use Tar: The key to defeating the Beast is to use Tar. Equip Tar on your slingshot, clay pot, or throw it by hand.
- Combine with Crossbow Shots: Link the Tar with crossbow shots to damage the Beast. The combination of Tar and Crossbow shots is effective and will help you defeat the Beast quickly.
- Avoid Getting Hit: The Beast can kill Amicia with a single attack, so it’s crucial to remain untouched throughout the battle. The Beast is slow, so maintaining a safe distance is relatively easy.
- Handling Additional Soldiers: Soldiers may join the battle later on. You can deal with them using Amicia’s slingshot or Hugo’s ability to control rats. If they wear helmets, use Tar, crossbow bolts, or Ignifer pots to defeat them.
- Breaking the Beast’s Armor: Initially, distract the Beast by lighting up his weapon with Tar. Then, run behind the Beast and aim for the clip on his back with your slingshot equipped with a rock. Hitting the clip will remove his armor.
- Use Fire Against the Beast: Once the Beast’s armor is off, you can defeat him more easily. You can use the scarce crossbow bolts if you have them, or use a clay pot filled with Tar to ignite the area around the Beast, causing him to burn and ultimately die due to the lack of armor.
Are There Any Other Bosses In A Plague Tale Requiem?
In A Plague Tale Requiem, there aren’t many bosses. The first one you face will be the Beast. However, he is an easy boss and doesn’t cause too many problems for the player. The other bosses come around during the last few chapters of the game and are quite hard to deal with.
However, the hardest boss in the game is the one you face during the final parts of the game. We won’t name who it is, as it might spoil the game for you. Although, you will need to fully prepare for this battle and properly utilize your resources to defeat the final boss in A Plague Tale Requiem.
There you have it! Our complete guide covers all the steps you need to perform in order to Beat the Beast in A Plague Tale Requiem. The fight isn’t that hard once you get the hang of things. However, the tricky part is figuring out what you need to do since normal shots at the Beast do nothing at all. Luckily our guide contains everything from what items you need and when you need to use them.
In A Plague Tale Requiem, there aren’t many bosses that the player has to worry about. Most of them are placed during the ending phases of the game. However, among these bosses,
We hope you enjoyed reading through our Beast Boss Guide. After reading through the article, you should be able to beat the boss with ease in A Plague Tale Requiem. To learn more valuable stuff about A Plague Tale Requiem, then keep following us at eXputer!
- A Plague Tale Requiem Best Settings
- A Plague Tale Requiem Skill System
- Secret Chest Location in A Plague Tale Requiem
- Best Upgrades
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍