Cyberpunk 2077 is a first-person cinematic game established in Night City. As a player, you take control of a mercenary, either a man or a woman but is referred to in the game as “V.” On December 10, 2020, CD Projekt finally published Cyberpunk 2077 after many years of waiting. Read on to find out everything about Cyberpunk 2077 in our Walkthrough.
- Cyberpunk 2077 was published by CD Projekt on the date of December 10th, 2020. It is available on PS5, PS4, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, Google Stadia, and Windows.
- Cyberpunk 2077 is a Role-Playing Game (RPG) in which players take control of a particular character called V.
- The main story of the game is around 25-30 hours long if you just focus on the completion of the main missions. If you choose to complete all the other side missions as well it would approximately take around 100+ hours for completion.
- A total of 30 main story missions are available for players to experience while also keeping in mind that the choices you make during the game will determine the outcome.
- According to the experience we had with the game we have given it a Rating of 3/5.
Similar to any open-world game, you may choose to either perform sidequests or continue with the main quests. Most gamers opt for the latter route to give their character superior Cyberware or to make more money and buy expensive weaponry.
There are a lot of things you can do in Cyberpunk 2077. However, no matter what you choose to do, our Walkthrough has everything you need, from guides to the best settings, bug patches, and more.
Reviews of games are a terrific method for developing thoughts about them. It enables you to learn more about a game’s features without having to pay for them. You can decide whether or not to play the game after reading our review. It examines every aspect of Cyberpunk 2077 to give players a better idea of what to anticipate from it.
Basics Of The Game
If you’re new to Cyberpunk 2077, you ought to look at the game’s basics right away. To ensure that you have a trouble-free journey, we have guides going over each of them.
- How To Enable Cross Progression
- How To Get Edgerunners Jacket
- All Edgerunners Cyberware & How To Get It
- Best Cyberdecks
- How To Access Flying Cars
- Best Lifepaths: Pros & Cons
- How To Solve The Breach Hacking Code Matrix
- Best Legendary Armors
- Best Perks
- Best Operating System
- How To Romance Judy As Male V Through Mod
- How To Use Reshade
- How To Get Infinite Money And Legendary Items
- How To Get Jackie Welles Guns And Bike
Your experience with the game as a whole may be significantly impacted by the settings. You can receive more from the game if you are playing it at the recommended settings. Our recommendations for Cyberpunk 2077 include all the settings adjustments that may be done to ensure a seamless playing experience.
For the greatest builds, you must take into account not just the traits, perks, and abilities but also the proper weapons, cyberware, and modifications to go with a Character build to make it extremely potent. In our Walkthrough, we offer several guides to help you with the Best Character Builds.
- Rebecca Build: Cyberware & Points
- Lucy Build: Weapons & Cyberware
- Best Edgerunner Builds
The most significant aspect of the game is the weapons. It can have the greatest impact to have the appropriate weapons. Our Cyberpunk 2077 Walkthrough provides a collection of weapon guides that might be useful to you because of how important they are.
- Best Melee Weapons
- All Edgerunner Weapons
- How To Find Skippy
- All Legendary Weapons
- All Iconic Weapons
- Best Katanas
- Best Weapons
The Location guides are significant since they aid in finding various items on the map. Some of these things are necessary and affect how the game progresses for you. Weapons and other accessories will speed things up on your journey.
- Rebecca’s Shotgun Location
- Lizzie’s Bar: Location & Hidden Weapons
- All Legendary Clothes Locations
- Best Ripperdocs Locations
- Best Motorcycles With Locations
- Monowire Location
- Mantis Blades Location
- Legendary Cyberware Locations
Mods And Easter Eggs
While the game contains many Easter eggs with references, trying out various Cyberpunk modifications is a lot of fun. Each of them is covered in detail in our Walkthrough.
Changes And Fixes
With its upgrades, Cyberpunk 2077 attempts to make modifications and address several faults. If you want to keep up with all the changes and fixes, take a look at the guides in our Walkthrough.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍