Surviving in Night city is harsh, challenging, and brutal. To keep on living, you have to be prepared. In the world of Cyberpunk 2077, having the best weapons is awesome but not enough, and what better way to prepare yourself than visiting the Ripperdocs. They are trained doctors ready to implant Cybernetic Wares on you that make you powerful. So if you are planning to be invincible, Ripperdocs should be your first stop. But the problem is that Ripperdocs differ in skillset; some specialize in Operating Systems while others are great in the Ocular System. In this guide, We have listed the Best Ripperdocs and their locations in Cyberpunk 2077.
Ripperdoc Locations In Cyberpunk 2077
It matters a lot as to which Ripperdoc you go in the game because all of them as mentioned are better at different skillsets. That’s why here is a complete list of the best Ripperdocs you should visit to get legendary cyberware and other useful items to dominate the streets of Night City.
Heywood Ripperdoc Location
The location for the best Ripperdoc in Cyberpunk 2077 is on the far west of Heywood in Wellsprings, Night city. The best way to get here is by traveling to the nearest fast travel to the Ripperdoc. Then get inside the building which has the Ripperdoc marked on the map below. Now look for the Doc Ryder, and that’s the best Ripperdoc we are looking for.
Doc Ryder is the number one best Ripperdoc in Cyberpunk 2077. He offers the best selection of Cybernatic implants/upgrades. in the entire Cyberpunk 2077. Doc Ryder Ripperdoc has the best Cyberdeck upgrade, MK.5. This Ripperdoc is an absolute beast; he has the best selection of cybernetic wares in store for you to get.
Funny thing, he himself doesn’t have any cybernetic implanted on himself at all. If you ask him about this, he will talk about some solar flares that will take out all electronics on Earth. But never minding that, he is the best Ripperdoc when it comes to business. He himself says that he has a good reputation, and you won’t be getting any complaints about him.
- The only Ripperdoc in the game that has the legendary Netwatch Net driver Mk.5 and Militech “Falcon” Sandevistan Mk.5 upgrades. Both of these upgrades are the best Cyberdeck upgrades in the game.
- Second Heart, this is by far the best upgrade this Ripperdoc has to offer. This allows you to restore all your health when it’s 0, and it has a cooldown of 2 mins, making you invisible.
- He has the legendary versions for all the arms upgrades. This includes Gorrila Arms, Monowire, Projectile Launch System, and Mantis Blades.
Pacifica Ripperdoc Location
The location of the second-best Ripperdoc in Cyberpunk 2077 is just a bit towards South-West from the middle of Pacifica in West Wind Estate, Night City. The clinic is beside the road, and you can get there by fast traveling then walking a bit to the clinic. It’s not hard to spot, so you should get there with ease.
Pacifica as a district is entirely rundown, especially when compared to other districts. But the Ripperdoc clinic here is one of the best looking in the game. High-tech equipment everywhere, futuristic lights, and all the other decorative things in there make this clinic look damn good. Then the upgrades he has are not going to fail you at all. As the doc says, it’s one of the best in the city. The crazy amount of Frontal Cortex upgrades he has might as well classify him as a sort of brain surgeon. For those of you who love using quick hacking a lot or have built focus on that, then this Ripperdoc is a must.
- Ex-Disk is the first legendary upgrade that catches the attention, and he is the only RIpperdoc who has it. This increases your ram of cyberdeck by five units, which by all means is a great upgrade.
- There is an exclusive legendary upgrade called Visual Support Cortex. This upgrade increases your crit damage by 45%, and the number is high, almost half more damage with crits.
- Then lastly, he has Camillo RAM Manager, a great exclusive legendary upgrade. This item will instantly free up your cyberdeck ram by 30% when it reaches two units.
Badland Ripperdoc Location
This Ripperdoc is located at the fast traveling point of Aldecaldos camp in Rocky Ridge, Badland, which is outside the main city. You will come across this Ripperdoc’s location during the main story of Cyberpunk 2077. Since this guy is at the fast travel point, you will not have difficulty locating him.
Outside the futuristic Night City is the Badlands. It’s an empty, deadly, and unproductive region where surviving is hard. But in reality, this is one of the only regions where true freedom exists in Cyberpunk 2077. If you want to survive here, you will have to be prepared and what best way to do it if not from the local Ripperdoc there. He speaks of interesting things when you talk to him, but we won’t spoil that. The upgrades he has to offer basically make you unkillable. Combing those with the ones from Heywood Ripperdoc will make you immortal.
- Blood Pump is an exclusive legendary cyber upgrade to Badland Ripperdoc. Upon activation, this item restores 90% of your total health, and it has a cooldown of 180s. This is a great health boost for Badland.
- Biomonitor is another great exclusive health legendary upgrade. 100% of your health is instantly restored once it goes below 15%. It has a cooldown of 120s, which is great since 2 mins are not too long.
- If you have these activated with the Second Heart upgrade from the Heywood Ripperdoc, as mentioned above, you are immortal.
More From Exputer: Best Motorcycles in Cyberpunk 2077
South Westbrook Ripperdoc Location
There are a total of three Ripperdocs in Westbrook, but the one we are talking about is Nina Kraviz. The location of this Ripperdoc in Cyberpunk 2077 is near the luxury buildings in the south of Westbrook, Charter Hill, Night city. There is a fast traveling point just west of her clinic from where it’s easy to get to the location.
Upon entering this Ripperdoc’s clinic, it immediately gets cleared as to what to expect from here. There are robotic arms, legs, and a whole skeleton hanging as decorations. If you converse with the Ripperdoc here, she will tell you a lot about herself.
Like she originates from the US and has a tendency to move a lot, even says that she will leave Night city one day. But while she is in Night city, let’s look at her amazing upgrades and take advantage of them. She has two amazing legendary upgrades, which are definitely worth it.
- The first notable upgrade from her is the Synaptic Signal Optimizer. This legendary upgrade looks like bionic ribs, which might be funny to look at. But they pack quite a punch, having your health increased by 60%. it’s worth noting that this upgrade is exclusive to her.
- Then she has the Bionic Lungs, and surprisingly they look like beehives. Anyways, this increases your stamina by 60%. Again a worthy upgrade to have since stamina is handy in a good amount of tricky situations in Cyberpunk 2077. This upgrade also is exclusive to this Ripperdoc only.
City Center Ripperdoc Location
On our list, the last Ripperdoc’s location in Cyberpunk 2077 is on the far west of City Center, Downtown, Night city. There is no near fast traveling point around this Ripperdoc. So you will have to drive or maybe walk your way to this Ripperdoc. Whichever you choose, the Ripperdoc is easy to locate either way.
City Centre Ripperdoc is last but not the least. He is one of the most experienced Ripperdocs since he has been practicing for ten years now, and he started his Ripperdoc journey in Pacifica. Again Pacifica may be rundown, but it produces damn good Ripperdoc. But now he has moved to City Centre to expand his business and earn some more. Furthermore, this guy brags that he can line your skull with Titanium, and you won’t feel a thing. He has some of the best unique upgrades that you wouldn’t want to miss. He is also a good all-around Ripperdoc with some significant upgrades.
- The most amazing exclusive upgrade this Ripperdoc offers is Bioplastic Blood Vessels. This upgrade helps your restore 50 points of health every second when you are outside combat. Basically ensuring that you’re at max health whenever not engaged in combat.
- Shock-N-Awe is an upgrade that grants you one in a ten chance to release a shock when damaged.
- He is one of the only two Ripperdocs to have all legendary arm upgrades. These upgrades are the Gorilla Arms, Monowire, Projectile Launch System, and Mantis Blades.
That does it for our list of best Ripperdocs in Cyberpunk 2077. There are other great Ripperdocs in business with some of the best unique upgrades, but they don’t match the quality these guys have to offer. But still, if you believe we have missed one of your fav Ripperdocs, let us know in the comments below.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍