Friendship is a finishing move, and many players are wondering if it will be a part of Mortal Kombat 1 or not. One of the finishing moves first introduced in Mortal Kombat 2 and a counterpart to the Fatality finishing move, Friendship, allows players to perform an act of kindness towards the opponent instead of killing them. You will have to use a special button sequence and finish the round with a high or low kick to perform a friendship finishing move.
Does Mortal Kombat 1 Have Friendship
So far, Mortal Kombat 1 does not offer Friendship as a finishing move; however, it might get added in the near future. You won’t be able to find the MK1 friendship move in the main menu, and there is no news of them getting added so far.
Even if you execute the perfect move and button combination to achieve Friendship, you still won’t be able to activate it.
- However, it might get added as a finishing move in the near future as a part of patch updates.
- This is because the nether realm studio has added friendships in Mortal Kombat 11 and fatalities in Mortal Kombat X after their release.
- There are also high chances of a new kind of finishing move being added to the end game, one similar to Friendship.
- Before the official launch, the Co-creator Ed Boon expressed that they wanted to cover finishing moves that they have not done recently in San Diego Comic-Con 2023, covered by Screen Rant Plus.
- So it’s most likely that Babalities and Animalities will make a comeback, but I can’t say the same for Friendships since they were just recently in Mortal Kombat 11.
What Is MK Friendship
Introduced in Mortal Kombat 11, Friendship is a finishing move that is a counterpart of Fatality. In case a friendship move is added in MK1, you will be able to execute a specific button sequence and activate it.
In the friendship finishing move, the character will perform an act of kindness instead of ripping their opponent apart. The move includes ice skating, painting pictures, giving a birthday present, bubbles, making food, or doing a special dance.
- It is important to end the round in either a low kick or a high kick only if you want the MK1 friendship finishing move to activate.
- One of the famous friendship finishing moves is Johnny Cage.
- He will give you a signed autograph or do a vaudeville dance.
- Another Mortal Kombat 1 friendship move includes Mileena spinning around and cuddling a teddy bear and then having a tea party with two teddy bears dressed up as Jade and Kitana.
With this, I conclude my detailed guide on what is MK 1 Friendship and if it’s part of the finishing moves. You can also read the Subreddit post on Friendship in Mortal Kombat 1. Before leaving our page, I recommend checking out our guide on Homelander in Mortal Kombat 1.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍