In Mortal Kombat 1, Homelander joins the roster as part of the first Kombat Pack. After the global success of The Boys, Amazon’s TV series, fans have wanted to see this evil superhero tear through kombatants in a Mortal Kombat game. In addition to Homelander, other popular anti-heroes like Omni-Man and Peacemaker will join him as guest characters.
Mortal Kombat 1 Homelander Background
- Homelander is a character from The Boys TV series based on the comics by Dynamite Entertainment.
- He will join Mortal Kombat 1 as one of the three guest characters in Kombat Pack 1.
- Players can expect Homelander to be a brawler because of his superpowers.
- In addition, he may also possess some zoning capabilities with his laser eyes.
Potential Release Date
- Although there isn’t any official confirmation on a release date for Kombat Pack 1, speculations can still be made.
- If NRS follows its release schedule from MK11, then the first DLC character should be released two months after Mortal Kombat 1 drops.
- After the first character drops, the rest should start coming out after 1-2 months.
- While Antony Starr looks fairly close to Mortal Kombat 1 Homelander, it’s uncertain if he will also share his voice.
- Director Ed Boonhas confirmed that Peacemaker and Omni-Man will have their respective actors provide their voices.
- However, he did not mention anything about Homelander.
Mortal Kombat 1 is a fresh new take on the universe. It reboots the entire franchise and introduces fascinating changes, such as swapping Raiden and Liu Kang’s roles. In addition, it also boasts realistic animations for the characters. Ultimately, the future for Mortal Kombat and NRS is looking bright.
And there you have it; with the Mortal Kombat 1 Homelander guide, you will have a better understanding of the rumors surrounding this character. If you intend to buy Mortal Kombat 1 for PC, make sure to check out the system requirements.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍