Warframe has aged like a fine wine and in the current state of the game, it balances the RPG, shooter, and online features perfectly. Narrow Minded Warframe is one of the corrupted mods players can get in the game. One of the best ways of acquiring the corrupted mods is to do vault runs on the Orokin Derelict tileset, which can mostly be found on Deimos. We have entailed everything you need to know about Narrow Minded Frame in the game.
How To Get Narrow Minded Frame
Blinding rage, Overextended, and Narrow Minded mods are the main mods used for earning platinum. The first requirement to even proceed is to be in a clan. If you are already in a clan then go to your clan Dojo by fast traveling to the Orokin Lab. After that, buy the blueprint of four keys, which are Bleeding Dragon key, Decaying Dragon key, Extinguished Dragon Key, and Hobbled Dragon Key.
Once you have the blueprints of the keys we have mentioned you need to craft them. However, if you already have them, there is no need to craft the keys again. After that, if you are doing the solo run, you have to carry all four keys with you, but all of them do have a Debuff, so watch out for that. Extinguished dragon key will reduce your damage, Decaying dragon key will reduce your shield, Bleeding dragon key will reduce your health, and Hobble dragon key will reduce your movements (running/walking), so keep this in mind while taking responsibility for any key.
However, if you play this out in co-op, each Frame can hold one key at a time and carry one debuff per frame only. All you need to do next is keep doing vault runs by using the keys to farm corrupted mods. Each time the vault key requirement rotates and requires a key that may not have been prompted before. So, make sure you are stocked on the keys.
Farming Corrupted Mods
Here is a list of tips that you should do to increase the chances of getting a corrupted mod. There is no guarantee that you’d always get Narrow Minded Warframe by completing the process mentioned below. However, if you keep farming the corrupted mods, you will eventually get what you want in Warframe.
Don’t play solo. Always invite friends to go on vault runs or recruit some other players who are also looking for the same things or objectives.
- Considering there are four players, each player should carry one key at a time and split in different directions to find the vault quickly.
- After finding the vault, mark the location and call the player that carries that specific key that will work on the vault.
- The rest of the three teammates should proceed to extraction and get this over with.
- Speed reduction key only reduces your speed while walking or running, so jumping, rolling, and sliding is highly recommended to speed up your process i.e. if you don’t already have a Warframe that boosts your speed.
- Prior to going into the mission, communicate with each other and confirm which key everyone is taking so you can all carry different keys, thus giving you more chance of success.
- If going for a solo run, Limbo is highly suggested.
- If you’re new and trying to recruit, don’t hesitate to ask others to carry you on missions, players are happy to help and grow the community.
- When recruiting, make sure that you distinguish the Orokin Vaults from the Isolation vaults (to avoid confusion).
- If going solo, Titania is also recommended as she brings lightning-fast speed making it a piece of cake to reach the vault as soon as possible.
- Go on vault runs many times, getting a mod of your liking (in this case Narrow Minded) is highly unlikely.
- Deimos, capture mission is recommended if you’re going solo.
- Phlegyas, Exterminate mission is also recommended.
- As most of the missions themselves are easy, prioritize finding the vault.
- Loki, Wukong, Nezha, and Rhino are also recommended when farming solo.
- As every Warframe provides different advantages, pick the one that helps you; choose the Frames whose abilities can counter the debuff of keys.
- Check every part of the map so you don’t miss the vault as it is mixed up with other things. As you play more of these runs, you will get a basic idea of which tileset can have the vault or not.
That is pretty much everything you need to know about Narrow Minded Warframe. Which Frame has been your favorite so far in the game? Let us know more of your thoughts in the comments section below.