NBA 2k24 has finally seen the light of day, and with its release, players have been able to build the player of their dreams with their positioning, height, wingspan, and overall distribution attributes. Players might want to know a few builds they can mess around with; therefore, here is a detailed walkthrough of the NBA 2k24 Builds that you can try out!
NBA 2k24 Builds
Below listed is a summarized version of the most important attributes to invest in for the NBA 2k24 Builds:
|NBA 2k24 Builds||Point Guard Build||High Weight Build|
|Three Point Shot||96||92|
|Speed With Ball||91||83|
How To Make A Build In NBA 2K24?
In NBA 2k24, players can make various builds based on their preferred playstyle, and some of the good ones that I recommend are the following ones:
- Small Forward Positioning (185 lbs, 6’8″)
- Power Forward Positioning (6’10”, 252 lbs, 7’5″ wingspan)
- Center Positioning (7’0″, 253 lbs, 7″10 wingspan)
- Point Guard (6’3″, 181 lbs, 6’6″ wingspan)
- High Weight (6’6″, 205 lbs, 6’8″ wingspan
However, I personally go with the Point Guard and High Weight build as my go-to choice.
- Finishing attributes such as Driving Layup, Driving Dunk, Close Shot, Standing Dunk, and Post Control determine to carry out spins and shooting away from the hoop.
- Shooting attributes include Mid-Range Shot, Three Point Shot, and Free Throw, which determines whether a player can carry out dunks from a three-point distance or do Free Throws.
- Playmaking attributes such as Speed With Ball, Ball Handle, and Pass Accuracy all relate to your ability to dribble well, as well as your Pass Accuracy.
- Defense attributes such as the Steal, Block, Interior Defense, Perimeter Defense, Offensive Rebound, and Defensive Rebound all cater to your ability to be defensive on the court.
- Lastly, Physical attributes such as Acceleration, Speed, Strength, Vertical, and Stamina will determine your general build, especially stamina.
Point Guard Build
|Speed With Ball||91|
Kicking things off, one of the first builds you might want to try out will focus on being a Point Guard build.
- For your height, you want to set it to exactly 6 feet and three inches, no more, no less.
- For your Weight, you will want to make your character be exactly 181 lbs.
- As far as your wingspan is concerned, it can be set to 6’6″.
Three Point Shot
When it comes to your attributes, one of the first attributes that you want to consider is your Three-Point Shot.
- For your three-point shot, you want to go ahead and max it out and take it to 96.
This will also bring up your Mid-range shot to 81, while your Free throw would land somewhere at 71. You want to take Three-Point Shot to 96 and not 95 mainly to get access to the gold Limitless Range badge.
For your acceleration, you will want to focus on the Speed Booster badge; for that, you want to set your acceleration to 93.
- This would indirectly drive up your overall speed to 78, greatly benefiting you. As far as your speed with ball is concerned, you should be able to bring that up to 91.
Speed With Ball
As far as your speed with ball is concerned, you should be able to bring that up to 91.
As you do that, a few attributes will be driven up, such as your speed being pushed up to 86 as a bonus.
- Other than that, your perimeter defense will be at 56, and the Vertical and stamina will be at 56, which is all accounted for.
With that, you want to bring up your following attribute, the Ball Handle, and max it out all the way to 97.
- This will increase your Pass Accuracy to 67, while your Driving Layup will be enhanced to 77.
However, if players want to max out the NBA 2k24 Builds and get every style of dribble present, they will need to max out their Speed With Ball to 92.
Vertical And Stamina
Moving on, you will want to focus on the Vertical and the Stamina attributes.
- Stamina: 99
- Vertical: 64.
Besides that, you should also boost your overall pass accuracy to 77 and then a bit into the Defensive Rebound.
High Weight Build
|Speed With Ball||83|
Moving on, another NBA 2k24 Build that you might want to try is a rather high-weight build, which will focus on you being the Point Guard again.
- For your height, you want to set it out to be exactly 6’6″.
- As far as your weight is concerned, it will be 205 lbs, while your wingspan will be 6’8″.
Starting things off, you will want to focus on your Driving Dunk, balanced out at a respectable 87.
- With this, other attributes, such as Close Shot, will be boosted to 47, while your Driving Layup will be increased to 67.
- Besides that, your Standing Dunk will be at 32, while your Ball Handl will be increased to 37.
- The Strength and Vertical will be initially increased to 42 and 67, respectively with this.
For the second level of Posterizer, you will want to have the Driving Dunk at 89.
- If you increase your Driving Layup to 72, then it will further increase your Close Shot by 52.
Regarding your overall Three-Point Shot, you will want to max it out and bring it up to 92 to obtain the Limitless Range badge.
- This will bring up the Mid-Range Shot to 77, while the Free Throw will be to 67, which can then be increased to 71 or 70.
Regarding the Ball Handle, you will want to max that out as well, bringing it to 93.
- The Pass Accuracy will be increased to 63, and the Speed With Ball.
- The Close Shot and Driving Layup are also enhanced and increased to 53 and 73, respectively.
- Perimeter Defense is increased up to 28.
- As for the speed, it will be enhanced to 58, Acceleration to 43, and Stamina to 28 due to this.
You can also decide to bring down the Ball Handle to 92, but it will also decrease the values of the attributes mentioned above.
For your Speed With Ball, you can bring it up to 83.
- With your pass accuracy, you want to increase it to a respectable 75,
And for your Perimeter Defense, you want to increase it to 79, which will further boost up your Steal to 39 and your Defensive Rebounds to 34.
- Your Block should be up to 71, maxing it out, increasing your Interior Defense, and enhancing it to 51.
And that’s just about it! All that players need to know about the NBA 2k24 Builds guide! While you’re here, why not read up on the NBA 2k24 Crossplay guide? Other than that, the NBA 2k24 Features guide is a must-read, too!
Build And Photo Credits: 24kBandz on Youtube.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍