- The new NBA 2K24 2.1 patch fixes some of the issues that remained after the Season 2 update. It has patched the lagging issue that happened for some users in the City.
- The bug degrading the level of the Badges to the bronze level in the City, Pro-Am, and REC games has also been patched.
- The camera issue causing palm trees to come in front of the camera in The REC will be fixed this weekend.
NBA 2K24 has been enjoying all sorts of patches ever since its launch, and the latest 2.1 patch is quite minuscule in comparison. As initially found by the Twitter community handle @nba2kcmty, the patch cleans some of the remaining rougher bugs left behind by the highly awaited and gargantuan Season 2 update. The devs have finally mended the lagging issue occurring for some players while traversing the City in the new patch notes.
***New #NBA2K24 Patch Update v2.1 is live***
— NBA 2K24 Community (@nba2kcmty) October 13, 2023
A massive issue that was causing the Badges to scoop down as low as the Bronze level has been fixed. This bug would occur under certain specific conditions in the City, Pro-Am, and REC games. Unfortunately, the NBA 2K24 devs have not elaborated on the exact cause, but the rare event has now been completely terminated.
- NBA 2K24 Dev Confirms No Buffs Or Nerfs To On-Court Gameplay For A While.
- A Nintendo eShop Glitch Prices NBA 2K24 Black Mamba Edition At $1.
- NBA 2K24 v1.3 Patch Notes Reveal Improved Game Stability And Several Bug Fixes.
Lastly, the palm trees in The REC —that loved stealing the spotlight of the camera— will no longer obstruct players in specific camera angles. The trees often would create problems for the NBA 2K24 players by coming in between the camera and the gameplay, causing all sorts of fancy techniques to fail badly. This issue does not appear to have been patched yet but will be rolling out over the upcoming weekend.
The Season 2 patch that launched a few days ago easily eclipses the new 2.1 fixes; we implore checking out the juicy bits of the last update. It was the biggest content update NBA 2K24 has received since its shaky release and played a noticeable role in shifting the opinion of some users who initially criticized the title’s distressing release.
For instance, the colossal number of bugs in the past plummeted the game to become the second-lowest rated title on Steam. Nevertheless, there have been considerable technical and various other improvements. NBA 2K24 came out on Sep 8, 2024, for PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S, and Xbox Series X.
While going headfirst can be fun for most titles, it may be better to scroll through some of our written guides on the game to get the most out of the initial experience. Check out our write-up for the top 20 best players in the entry that are worth buying. You can also read through the best free animations and throws alongside the attribute ratings to get a better gist of the gameplay.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍