NBA 2K24 is a realistic basketball game that allows you to perform dunks through your player. There are certain requirements to perform various types of dunks. Knowing them is essential to ace your player’s performance.
What Are Contact Dunk Requirements In NBA 2K24?
The Contact Dunk Requirements are prerequisites that players must possess to perform certain dunks. Knowing Dunk requirements in NBA 2K24 ensures that your custom-created player can perform proper dunks in matches.
Having the knowledge of contact dunk requirements is essential to perform well in MyCareer mode, especially if you have opted to create your own build.
The MyCareer allows users to become virtual NBA superstars by creating their own players. You can choose the default builds based on real NBA players or create your own. Dunk is a vital aspect of the game for which you must meet specific requirements depending on your player’s position and body type.
List Of Contact Dunk Requirements
Various NBA 2K24 Contact Dunk requirements are based on two-foot, One-foot, or standing positions.
Two-Foot Contact Dunk Requirements
- Small: Driving Dunk 86+, Vertical 85+, Height should be under 6’5″.
- Pro: Driving Dunk 87+, Vertical 75+.
- Elite: Driving Dunk 94+, Vertical 82+.
One-Foot Contact Dunk Requirements
- Small: Driving Dunk 93+, Vertical 85+, Height should be under 6’5“.
- Pro: Driving Dunk 89+, Vertical 78+.
- Elite: Driving Dunk 96+, Vertical 86+.
Standing Contact Dunk Requirements
- Pro Standing Bigs: Standing Dunk 80+, Vertical 60+, Height above 6’10“.
- Elite Standing Bigs: Standing Dunk 90+, Vertical 75+, Height at least 6’10“.
Alley Oops Contact Dunk Requirements
- Small: Driving Dunk 86+, Vertical 85+, Height should be under 6’5“.
- Big: Standing Dunk 85+, Driving Dunk 70+, Vertical 60+, Height above 6’10“
- Pro: Driving Dunk 84+, Vertical 70+.
- Elite: Driving Dunk 92+, Vertical 80+.
Remember, these are just NBA 2K Contact Dunk requirements to perform dunks with your players. To perform them, you must manually apply the correct combinations. Moreover, the success of your dunks depends on qualities like speed and strength. You can also assess your dunks through the dunkmeter.
Though the matches are a team effort, performing dunks outshines your players against the other. Also, it is the hardest but the most satisfying move you can make. To increase your probability of successful dunks against a defending player, use dunking badges like the Posterizer badge. Furthermore, choosing players like Ja Morant or Zion Williamson will also ensure the highest chances of dunks.
This sums up all the information about NBA 2k24 contact dunk requirements. Knowing and using the NBA 2K24 contact dunk requirements build your player’s stats, making him dominant among the competing players. Similar to dunks, know about the best NBA 2K24 Jumpshot.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍