Wanted: Dead is a stimulating, third-person action game set in a frightening and ominous futuristic Hong Kong, features stunning close combat fighting and thrilling action sequences. The game is set to release on February 14, 2023, developed by Soleil and published by 110 Industries.
Wanted: Dead is a brand-new slasher/shooter combination from the developers of Ninja Gaiden and Dead or Alive, The game depicts a week in the life of the elite Hong Kong police unit known as the Zombie Unit, which is on a mission to unearth a significant corporate plot.
In a magnificent cyberpunk adventure, take on the role of Lt. Hannah Stone, a tough Hong Kong police officer, and battle assassins, mobsters, and private defense contractors.
The publisher 110 Industries dropped the physical edition items on Amazon just today and we have the newest box art for now. Featuring a visible pink background and characters slicing and smashing on the front, the box art is rather simple and agreeable.
Let’s have a look:
The PS4 edition comes with a PS5 update as seen on the box art.
Lastly, the Xbox edition:
Amazon describes the products’ key features as:
- Hack-n-slash melee combat: Use a wide variety of deadly moves and dozens of unique finishers to slice and dice
- Third-person shooter: Battle indoors and outdoors using a curated selection of projectile weapons – assault rifles, SMGs, LMGs, and grenade launchers
- Brutal finishers: over 50 unique finishing moves
- Cyberpunk: a crazy mix of advanced weaponry and lo-tech 90s retro futurism
- Gripping storyline: The Zombie unit uncovers a major corporate conspiracy in a dystopian version of Hong Kong
- Truly hardcore experience: the fights are not going to be easy, steel your resolve and use everything around you as you battle through hordes of mercenaries, synthetics and private security forces.
- Beat ’em up the old school way: Take down enemies to proceed further, revive the nostalgia in a modern twist on the established genre
- A AAA love letter to the sixth generation of consoles.
Also what’s more thrilling is, the developers describe the content like this:
Frequent Violence and Gore, dismemberment
Well, Gamers are more than ready.
Lastly, We see very mixed reactions to the box art reveal. Resetera users have a lot to say about the pink background. It comes out bland or more clearly awful to them. About a little girl with a cat, users also disliked that addition. But to us, it’s probably demonstrating a familial relationship between the characters.
Anyways we find it hard to wait for the release. The PS5, PS4, and Xbox products have already been sold out. Talk about the fascination, the game has created.
Go through the latest Tokyo Game Show trailer of the game here:
What are your thoughts about the newest Wanted: Dead box art? Drop them below in the comments section ahead.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍