- Nearly 7 months after its release, Hi-Fi Rush has exceeded 3 million players.
- The game is notable for hitting the 2 million mark in less than 2 months after it was launched.
- It continues to exceed expectations and dominates as one of the best AA games of 2023.
- Hi-Fi Rush was shadow-dropped on January 25, 2023, and overtook the start of the year by a storm.
Tango Gameworks has announced Hi-Fi Rush’s most recent achievement of exceeding 3 million players. The game hit the 2 million mark over a month after its release. Its continued success shows the game’s impact even though it was shadow-dropped with little to no marketing. Released in a year with many great releases, Hi-Fi Rush shines as one of the best AA games we have had.
— Tango Gameworks日本公式 (@tango_jpn) August 16, 2023
This achievement is a massive success for the developer, and it expressed that in the tweet by stating, “From all of us at Tango Gameworks, thank you from the bottom of our hearts.” Hi-Fi Rush was released earlier this year, and since then, many notable titles have come out, like Hogwarts Legacy, Dead Space remake, Resident Evil 4 remake, and more. Considering it is a AA game, this success speaks volumes of its relevancy.
Prior to the release, Hi-Fi Rush was in the rumors for quite some time, with some notable insiders predicting a late 2023 launch date. Many were still skeptical as it received no marketing, but Tango Gameworks and Bethesda had other plans in mind. It was shadow-dropped on January 25, 2023, and quickly became everyone’s favorite. It offered players a unique and extremely fun experience that still resonates with fans.
- New, Hidden Hi-Fi Rush Steam Achievements Point At Imminent DLC
- Hi-Fi Rush Patch 4 Removes Resell Exploit; Improves Couch Comfort
- Hi-Fi Rush Is Holding First Place For OpenCritic’s Hall Of Fame 2023 Award
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍