- Resident Evil 4 Separate Ways DLC’s download size for PS5 and PS4 is revealed as 11.6 GB and 8.5 GB, respectively.
- The DLC has seven chapters and a run-time of about 4 to 5 hours, almost half the length of the base game. Because of this, it has been dubbed as the mini-game by some.
- Known as The Another Order in Japan, the DLC has gripped the fan base of the survival horror excitement as it gives plenty of playtime to explore the Resident Evil 4 storyline from Ada Wong’s perspective.
- It is available for PC, PS4, PS5, and Xbox Series X. PS VR2 version is scheduled to be released later in the summer.
Resident Evil 4 Separate Ways DLC has the survival horror series fans excited again, primarily because of the return of the fan favourite Ada Wong as the main character. The excitement has only increased after the size reveal of the DLC, estimated to be 11.6 GB for PS5 and 8.5 GB for PS4. The revealed download size of the Resident Evil 4 Separate Ways DLC is not ordinary for a limited expansion pack.
As evident from the size of the DLC, and later confirmed by several players, Resident Evil 4 Separate Ways has about 4 to 5 hours of playable content. The DLC has tons of new content along with the additions of old classical moments from the original Resident Evil 4 game. The run-time of the Separate Ways DLC also gives the fans ample time to explore Capcom’s classic from Ada Wong’s perspective.
🚨 Separate Ways
– 𝗗𝗼𝘄𝗻𝗹𝗼𝗮𝗱 𝗦𝗶𝘇𝗲 :
PS4 : 8.5 GB
PS5 : 11.6 GB
— PlayStation Game Size (@PlaystationSize) September 20, 2023
By allowing the players to play the game from Ada’s perspective, Capcom is tapping into the untouched potential of the Resident Evil 4 storyline. This coupled with the advanced graphics of the remake is sure to lure more reluctant people into buying the game. Capcom also redacted a few classic sequences and plotlines from the remake. They are now being added back with this DLC.
That also includes the infamous action sequence in the hallway where the player has to dodge tons of lasers. Resident Evil 4 Separate Ways DLC has brought back a fan-favourite boss and has about seven chapters of gameplay worth about 4 to 5 hours of playtime, almost half the length of the base game.
- Ada Wong Will Return To Resident Evil 4 Remake In Separate Ways
- Resident Evil 4 Has Already Sold 5 Million Copies Worldwide
- New Resident Evil 4 Remake Achievements Appear On Steam, Likely For Separate Ways
Resident Evil 4 Separate Ways retells the story of Ada Wong, the protagonist, in a much more detailed and refined way. Ada starts off in the Village centre immediately having to fend off a pair of enemies. She is there on a secret mission which sees her meet with her fellow agent Leon S. Kennedy who is there on his search for the President’s daughter.
Resident Evil 4 Separate Ways DLC is available for about $10 and comes with a free “Mercenaries” update which adds Albert Wesker as a playable character along with Ada Wong. The DLC is available on PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Xbox Series X.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍