Gear Chests serve as your gateway to obtaining improved equipment and more powerful weaponry within the world of Assassin’s Creed Mirage. These golden chests can be found hidden throughout each district of Baghdad, often in areas with restricted access, and they house valuable upgrade schematics and fresh gear. The AC Mirage Bazaar chest is a particular one that needs to be accessed behind a barred door.
The Bazaar Gear ChestA Gear Chest appears on your radar once you discover “The Bazaar” area in the Karkh region. Guards are not a big problem in this region.
- But Ubisoft doesn’t technically allow you to access the Chest until you have finished the “Gilded Butterflies” quest, as the barred door to this Chest gets only unlocked during that mission.
- Despite a locked door blocking your path, obtaining the Bazaar Gear Chest in Assassin’s Creed Mirage is not quite hard.
How To Access The Bazaar Gear ChestI can confirm that the following process works immediately after you have entered Baghdad for the first time after the training section. Make your way to the Chest, and you will find a nearby balcony opposite the chest location — it took me only a few minutes to find in the Bazaar.
Follow the steps listed below to get the AC Mirage Bazaar Chest:
- Make your way to this balcony facing the Chest.
- Use your Eagle Vision to highlight the lock, barring the door from the inside.
- Aim at the lock through the latticed window.
- All you need is an accurate knife throw to unbar this door.
- Climb to the opposite side.
- Walk in through the newly unlocked door and access the Gear Chest.
What Is In The Bazaar Gear ChestAfter successfully opening the Bazaar chest, you are rewarded with the Exquisite looking Abbasid Knight Dagger, having the valuable “Resilient” trait.
- This trait proves to be particularly advantageous as it enhances your damage resistance by 30% whenever Basim’s health falls below the 50% threshold.
- It’s worth mentioning that while you are guaranteed to acquire the Abbasid Knight Dagger, you may obtain an outfit or the upgrade schematic from the district’s gear chests.
Now that you’ve learned how to access the AC Mirage Bazaar chest, it’s time to equip your throwing knives and make your way to that balcony!
To learn more about Assassin’s Creed Mirage, you can read Usama’s thoughts on it in his Review of AC Mirage.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍