Education is one of the key factors affecting the growth of your city. Education is the biggest factor in determining if your building can be upgraded. The better the education provided to the citizens of a certain area, the more you can upgrade the buildings. Upgrading the set buildings will play a positive role in the development and betterment of your city. Therefore, one must know how to educate your citizens in Cities Skylines 2.
- Build Schools and Universities: Doing this will encourage all the citizens to go to the educational institutes and work hard for the betterment of the city.
- Keep Education A Priority: Spend most of your budget on building a proper transport system for all the students. Build loads of universities and schools throughout your city.
All the citizens who can undergo education will do so, and your city will soon start to flourish.
Different Types Of Education LevelsEvery citizen has a different education level. Players can check the education levels of the people at their workplace. In cities Skylines 2, there are 4 different types of education, these are:
- Uneducated: These are the citizens who have had no education and only qualify for the low positions.
- Educated: These citizens have had some education in their lives. They have graduated from an elementary school.
- Well Educated: The citizens that have graduated high school, these citizens are always in high demand.
- Highly Educated: The citizens that have completed all steps of education, the university being the last one. They have high demands, and rightfully so.
It should be obvious that only children will be able to go to elementary school, teens will be able to go to high school, and adults will be able to go to university. Therefore, education levels in a set area will gradually rise as more children are born and they complete their education.
The Education BudgetYou can alter the education budget of your city. Raising or lowering it will affect your city in multiple ways. For example, increasing the budget for your medical universities will increase the efficiency of your hospitals, and this will have a positive impact on your city. You can change the education budget from the services tab in the economy menu.
Transportation For EducationAnother thing that should be kept in mind if you want your citizens to be well educated is how you will provide transport to them. If you build a school, college, or university far away from a residential area, not everyone will be able to go every day. Therefore, make sure that educational buildings are built near the residential areas. Furthermore, bus networks can be created so that the students can get to their destination easily.
Furthermore, for Asad Ahmed’s thoughts on Cities Skylines 2, check out our Cities Skylines 2 Review. Also, for gamers’ opinions and problems in Cities Skylines 2, check out this Cities Skylines 2 General Discussion page of Steam Community.
And with that, my guide on Cities Skylines 2 How To Educate Your Citizens comes to an end. Here, you were informed on everything regarding education in Cities Skylines 2. Other than that, if you have something to add, you can do so through the comment section down below.
- Cities: Skylines 2 – How To Turn Off Night Visuals
- Cities: Skylines 2 – How To Create Bus Routes
- Cities: Skylines 2 – How Do Teeth Cause Performance Issues
- Cities: Skylines 2 – How To Export, Produce & Import Water
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍