The Edgerunner’s content contains new and unique like the Edgerunners Jacket gear as well as different quests. So if you want to know how to get the edgerunners jacket easily in Cyberpunk 2077, keep on reading my guide!
- Author’s Note: After going through Cyberpunk 2077 for several weeks on Steam, I feel confident going into the topic with thorough experience.
How To Get The Edgerunners Jacket
- Start the quest by going to Megabuilding H4 in the Santo Domingo district of Night City.
- Explore the area near the building to find the Over the Edge side quest option marked on the map.
- The quest icon is easily visible, making it hard to miss.
- You can track the side quest mark on the map for precise navigation.
- Right-click on the marker to follow the direction leading to an alleyway.
- Look for a green symbol on the wall next to a green-colored dustbin in the alleyway.
- This approach ensures you won’t have to guess the correct path to initiate the quest.
Go Through The Dustbin’s Contents
Now that you have located the green trash can, you will have to rummage through it. As players go through the contents of the trash bin, they will pick up a braindance.
Send A Text
After the clip has been played, the next thing to do is send a special text message. The message will be sent to the infamous Muamar El Capitan Reyes. He will actually tell you more about who exactly the mysterious David Martinez is.
Use The Time Skip
To progress in the quest, you will have to skip forward at least two days. As soon as you start your second day, you will receive a text message from Falco. In that text, you will be told that Reyes has a gift for you.
Follow Marker to Badlands Dam
After the text exchange with Falco, a new marker will appear on your map, which will lead you to the Badlands Dam. Over there, you will find Reyes, who will be waiting for V. Once you interact with Reyes, he will gift you the yellow jacket, which is conveniently placed behind him.
My Personal Take On The Edgerunners Jacket
As a fan of “Cyberpunk: Edgerunners,” the opportunity to find David Martinez’s jacket in Cyberpunk 2077 feels like a thoughtful and rewarding gesture from the game developers. It’s a nod to the dedicated fans who have followed the anime and a delightful way to bridge the gap between two different forms of media within the Cyberpunk universe.
The jacket itself, inspired by the anime, stays true to its funky and symbolic design, allowing players to embody a part of the “Edgerunners” story in their Cyberpunk 2077 gameplay. I think the jacket looks incredible. It’s a fun and immersive way to reward fans and strengthen their connection to the game’s universe.
I hope my guide was helpful in solving your issue. I would also encourage you to take a look at Hammad Ijaz’s guide on the best cyberdecks available in the game.
- Legendary Weapons Locations In Cyberpunk 2077
- Cyberpunk 2077 Legendary Clothes Locations
- Cyberpunk 2077 Best Controller Settings
- Cyberpunk 2077 All Iconic Weapons
- Cyberpunk 2077 Best Legendary Armors
- Best Katanas In Cyberpunk 2077
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍