Although, Cyberpunk 2077 has now been removed from the PlayStation Store and the Xbox Listing cites potential performance issue. This has still not stopped the new players from buying the game, and as per numerous sales reports. The game is still doing tremendous well. In addition to all this, most players, especially the PS4/PS5 users, are now only left with Physical Edition that comes in as Standard and Collector’s Edition. The price difference between both variants is enormous, but the question remains: Is Cyberpunk 2077 Collector’s Edition Worth it? To answer this question, head down below!
Cyberpunk 2077 Collector’s Edition
The Cyberpunk 2077 Collector’s Edition is an astounding variant that comes in at $249.99 Price Point, supports PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. Similarly, it’s worth noting this is a Hardcover, and unlike the Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition, this is more Compelling but at a higher price. Let’s look at all the accessories that come in with Cyberpunk 2077 Collector’s Edition.
All Accessories of Cyberpunk 2077 Collector’s Edition
As you first unbox it, there will be two substantial Yellow Boxes that are incredibly detailed with Cyberpunk 2077 Art. The first book, which is smaller than the second, would contain.
- Limited Edition Steel Book: This won’t have the Discs, but you will still have access to two-disc slots that would fit whatever CD you got.
- Signatures: The First Box also contains signatures from every important person who worked at the game.
- Cyberpunk 2077 Source Book or Guide: Yes, you get a couple of amount of sourcebooks that contain History of Night City, along with an in-depth review of all regions. Although it does sound helpful, you won’t necessarily need any info present in the book.
- Wallpapers/PostCards: The Cyberpunk 2077 Collector’s Edition also comes in with few funky wallpapers. They aren’t too big, just the size of a small A4 Paper.
- Long Art Booklet: Along with the separate wallpapers, there is also an enriching long Art Booklet that depicts the entire Night City. It’s pretty long, and the quality of pages plus the entire booklet is classy.
- 4 Pin Sets: There are four different Pin Sets in Collector’s Edition. These further contain embroidered patches, stickers, and pins.
- Night City Map: Similar to the Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition, The Cyberpunk 2077 Collector’s Edition also comes in with a medium-sized map. It’s not big as you would imagine, and sadly attaching it to a wall wouldn’t be a good idea.
- Physical Game: Obviously, the Physical Game is there, and without it, the set wouldn’t be complete. It does have a Dazzling Art Page plus some promotional copy pages that are unnecessary. Make notes, that you get two discs, the first is for the game, and the second is for data. All three Xbox One, PS4, and PC Copies are packed with the same content. The only difference is in the CD.
- Statues: One of the most prestigious features of this Collector Edition are these three high-quality statues. The first is of the game’s protagonist, Male V. Likewise, the second is a nice red bike resembling Jackie Welles’s. And Lastly, you get a small rigged island where these two statues can stand altogether. Overall, it’s a decent combination, and it looks at the picture of the figures below.
Is Cyberpunk 2077 Collector’s Edition Worth it?
The Cyberpunk 2077 Collector’s Edition is, without a doubt, completely worth it for $249.99. Suppose you are Mike Pondsmith plus the Cyberpunk 2077 science fiction, dystopian futuristic setting fan. There isn’t a lot to think about, except buying the Collectors Edition straight away.
To suggest why it’s worth it first comes down to the fact that this collectors edition has lots of exclusive items that you wouldn’t get individually. The statues especially are highly exclusive, and searching all over the web, I couldn’t find any in this posture plus the given price.
Also, it’s worth mentioning that Invidiaul Statues start from $50.00, so if we consider the three artifacts in this edition, we have $150 at our disposal. This ultimately boils down to that, unlike other games collector’s edition, this one is priced reasonably.
On the other hand, suppose you are not a Cyberpunk genre fan, and this is your first time playing the game. I wouldn’t recommend buying the Collectors Edition. This has nothing to do with the edition itself, rather the game, which has turned out to be a total mess. It would be better if you first acknowledged its gameplay and everything before ordering straightaway.
Although, there is a fair amount of chance that lots of players are buying the Collector’s Edition as an investment. I don’t think its price would go up, especially after the recent removal from PlayStation Store.
To summarise what we just analyzed, If you are a Cyberpunk genre fan, get the Collectors Edition eyes closed. However, If you are new to the game, there aren’t many reasons to buy it, except if you are a collector.
The Cyberpunk 2077 Collector’s Edition is an amazing refined craft packed with elite-level items that aren’t ordinarily available. These items hold a lot of value, plus If you were to add all the items’ value. It would easily exceed the $249.00 mark. Besides, we haven’t even considered the game discs themselves, which are priced at $60 for themselves.
My personal opinion on the Collector’s Edition is that, it’s very classy. However, one must not forget the Cyberpunk 2077’s growing concerns and major players that have now also seem to decrease its playerbase across console platforms. There is conceivable amount of info, that even its multiplayer would not be so good, and potentially this game might die sooner than expected. On the flip side of coin, I’d still get this special edition, especially because I’m a collector, and this is one of the most polished packages out there.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍