Master the art of constructing a Monorail in your epic LEGO Fortnite adventure. Monorail is an essential mode of transportation, perfect for covering vast distances and efficiently moving items across the map.
Author’s Note: I have played Fortnite for over 6000 hours, that is almost 250 Days of playing LEGO Fortnite actively, so, you can trust the information provided.
How To Make A Monorail?The monorail is an extremely useful mode of transportation in LEGO Fortnite. While there are other vehicles that you can build to travel around, the Monorail is the best option for covering long distances and transporting items from one area to another. To build a Monorail, you will need to gather a substantial amount of Granite for the rail and Wood for the stairs and platforms.
After collecting enough resources, you can follow the steps below to construct your Monorail:
- Start by building Stairs high enough to avoid any collision with the trees.
- Use Granite Foundation to make a platform that is wide enough to stop the Monorail.
- Lay down three Granite Foundation pieces in a row for stability and spacing of the Monorail.
- Start adding Granite Foundation pieces to extend your track until you reach your desired destination.
- Upon reaching your destination, create another platform and build stairs for ease of access.
- Fill in the middle section of the track to place the Dynamic Foundation accurately.
- Place a Dynamic Foundation on the track and ensure that the yellow squares are aligned with the track to avoid tipping and falling.
- Place Wheels sideways beneath your Monorail.
- Attach a Thruster to a Wooden Foundation on one side of the Monorail to move it.
- Finally, add an Activation Switch to your Monorail to make it ready for transportation.
By following these steps, your Monorail will be ready to transport you from one place to another quickly in LEGO Fortnite.
It’s important to remember that the Monorail you’ve constructed is only capable of traveling in one direction.
However, if you want to make a return trip, you can do so by dismantling the Thruster, Wood Foundation, and Activation Switch and then reassembling them in the opposite order. This will prepare your Monorail for a round trip.
My Thoughts On Making A Monorail
In my opinion, building a Monorail can be a challenging and time-consuming endeavor. It requires a significant amount of resources. However, the rewards are worth the effort and investment. The Monorail has proven to be a great asset for me, allowing me to transport my collected items quickly and efficiently from the Dry Valley to Frost Land.
This guide will help you make a Monorail easily. While you are at it, you are recommended to go through the Best Weapons in LEGO Fortnite and beat your enemies easily. Also, read the guide on Lava Caves in LEGO Fortnite and learn about their location, rewards, and loot.
- LEGO Fortnite Rough Amber: Location, Mine, Upgrade
- LEGO Fortnite Sand Wolves: Location, Rewards & Survival
- LEGO Fortnite: Best Charms
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍