The recently released Genshin Impact has taken the world by storm. As I write this, millions of different players are working hard at leveling up their characters in the game. And you can quickly level up your characters in the game as well. Hence, you must know the best ways to level up in Genshin Impact.
So here are 10 ways to level up fast in Genshin Impact:
1) Fight Lots Of Enemies Out In The WorldIf you enjoy throwing yourself into every combat scenario you come across; you’ll be able to level up your characters in no time at all. But remember, the key here is to jump headfirst into a lot of different fights.
While out in the world, you’ll occasionally come across enemies at a higher level than your characters. And while the most common tactic here should be to run away until you are strong enough to deal with them, a bit of patience and skill can yield you a bunch of Experience.
Higher-level enemies are a bit harder to deal with, but once you take them down, you’ll get much more experience than you would from an enemy at your current level.
A word of advice, though: Fighting enemies at a lower level than you is pointless since the amount of Experience you get from them is almost inconsequential, so ignore them whenever possible.
2) Explore The MapExploring the world is a perfect way to find enemy camps and hideouts, and not only do these contain foes that will give you Experience when killed, but they also have Treasure Chests in them.
Apart from regular items, Treasure Chests have a good chance of containing EXP Materials, plus these are the primary items you use to level up in Genshin Impact. Using these items rewards characters with set amounts of Experience, and you’ll need quite a bit of them to level up fully.
3) Complete MissionsNow, playing through the primary campaign of Genshin Impact will help you level up quite a bit. Different quests will reward you with EXP Materials for completing them, and defeating the many monsters; you come across while completing your tasks will also help out a bit.
Nonetheless, don’t rely solely on main missions to level up and try to complete as many side objectives as possible. There’s a limit to how much experience you can gain from the main quests.
4) Clear Abyssal DomainsDomains are Genshin Impact’s versions of instanced dungeons, and completing them often rewards players with EXP Materials that they can use to level up their characters.
5) Complete Ley Line Outcrop ChallengesLey Line Outcrops are different challenges scattered around the world of Genshin Impact. Opening these spawns a few waves of monsters that the player has to defeat, and upon doing so, a Ley Line Blossom will appear.
Players can then use 20 of the Original Resin currency to open these Blossoms up, and they will be rewarded with both Experience and EXP Materials.
6) Spend Money On The Battle Pass
Now there’s no way to sugarcoat this, but Genshin Impact is at its core, a gacha game with in-game purchases. You can enjoy this game for a long time without ever having to buy anything, but after a certain point, you’ll either have to drop some cash on the game or start grinding a whole bunch.
Moreover, If you decide to spend money on the game, a worthwhile purchase is the Gnostic Hymn tier upgrade for the Battle Pass.
The regular Battle Pass is free for all players by default. Still, by purchasing the Gnostic Hymn upgrade, players can unlock an entirely new tier for it that rewards them with the most valuable EXP Materials in the game, effectively speeding up the rate at which they level up.
7) Battling Open World BossesBattling open-world bosses is a convenient way to gain experience and increase your adventure rank. Open-world bosses are scattered throughout the region, and their locations can be pinpointed via the handbook.
- Battling open-world bosses with different team comps and different elemental reactions is a way to test out your characters. It can also be a way to know how strong, weak, or well-built the characters are.
- The difficulty level of all the open-world bosses and the type of team comps a player uses differs from boss to boss.
- Hence, there is no way to rank which one is the strongest and which one is the weakest among them.
- The third perk of fighting bosses in the open world to gain adventure rank experience is that bosses give out rewards in the form of drops. These drops are necessary to increase the ascension level of certain characters.
Collecting rewards from the bosses in the open world costs 40 original resin. Players can have a maximum of 160 original resin at one time as it is capped at 160. That being said, players can obtain 4 boss drops at once before they would have to recharge their resin or wait for it to refresh.
8) Increasing World LevelThe world level is representative of how challenging the open-world enemies and bosses will be. After adventure rank 20, the world level of players will increase by 1 for every 5 adventure ranks. The higher the world level is, the faster your character will level up in the game.
Players must do ascension quests in a domain after they reach adventure rank 25, adventure rank 35, adventure rank 45, and adventure rank 50. The adventure rank will be stuck at 25, 35, 45, and 50, respectively until they do those ascension quests.
- Doing ascension quests comes with nifty rewards in-game, granting the players the opportunity to advance their world level even further.
- The increment of a player’s world level grants them the ability to fight higher-level open-world bosses and enemies.
- This may sound tedious, but this difficulty also comes with better rewards, which makes up for the difficulty.
Therefore, increasing the world level grants the players the ability to accumulate more experience to increase the adventure rank level. Increasing the world level is also necessary as it stops becoming a choice at one point. The maximum world level a player can have in-game is world level 8.
9) Spending Resins
- Maximize Adventure Rank experience by spending all available resin.
- Resin caps at 160 in Genshin Impact.
- Use resin on Ley Line outcrops for character experience books or Mora.
- Domains offer character talent books, weapon ascension materials, and artifacts in three types.
- Bosses, both open-world and weekly, provide additional resin usage opportunities.
- Weekly bosses have a cost of 30 resin for the first three and 60 resin for the fourth.
- Utilize resin for a guaranteed Adventure Rank boost, refreshing periodically.
- World and archon quests have limited availability and may run out after completion.
- Resin comes in actual or refreshable forms, such as fragile resin.
10) Playing Co-opGenshin Impact offers players the chance to play co-op with anyone who is of the same world level or any world level below them.
- You can join your friend’s world by simply sending a co-op request.
- If the other player joins the co-op request, you can explore their world, do domains with them, and fight bosses.
- Players can also play mini-games such as any available event at that time or TCG with the other player.
- Joining co-op with other players and doing the aforementioned activities can grant players an Adventure Rank experience.
- A high AR player can join low-level Adventure Rank players and help them with any quest, boss, or enemy they are struggling with.
Players should benefit from the co-op feature to maximize the obtainable adventure rank experience. Co-op grants players the opportunity to adventure and play with someone else if they are burnt out because of playing Genshin Impact all by themselves.
These are our 10 ways to level up fast in Genshin Impact. Each method has merits and detriments, but the best way to figure out what works for you is to try these out for yourself.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍