Jobs are the main classes in Like a Dragon Infinite Wealth which can heavily impact the play style of the playable characters but knowing when to unlock them or how to change them can be annoying. Unlike the previous entry, there is a plethora of unique jobs to choose from for all party members, including special ones designed for Ichiban Kasuga that offer a brand-new set of skills.
- Author’s Note: You can trust and rely on my expertise since I’ve gone through Like a Dragon Infinite Wealth for well over 50+ hours and have achieved the Platinum Trophy in the previous game.
How To Unlock Jobs
You can start accessing jobs during Chapter 5 where you’ll be introduced to Alo-Happy Tours at their main office in Waikiki as shown in the image above.
- Introduction: At the beginning, you’ll only have access to the Aquanaut Job, which you can claim and equip for free of cost.
- Unlocking new jobs: You can speak to Elizabeth at the counter in the main office to purchase new tours and unlock more jobs for characters.
- Sujimancer: The Sujimancer is an exclusive job, available only to Ichiban Kasuga, and is unlocked automatically when you’ve experienced the Sujimon activity.
How To Change Jobs
Jobs can be changed in the Dress Changing curtains at the Alo-Happy Tours office.
Still, you can also find this same station at other important activities or landmarks such as at the entrance of the Hawaiian Haunt dungeons, shown in the image above.
However, unlocking new tours for the jobs can only be done by speaking to Elizabeth at the Waikiki head office so be sure to keep that in mind.
- Skill Inheritance: Lastly, you can also access the Skill Inheritance feature via the changing rooms which allows you to mix and match skills of other classes onto another equipped class.
- My Recommendation: I strongly suggest equipping elemental skills that you have unlocked in other classes, which will allow you to cover almost all enemy weaknesses if possible.
Job Unlock Requirements
Following is a table of all the jobs you can access at Alo-Happy Tours in Waikiki with their Personality stat requirements for Ichiban along with the tour’s purchase price:
|Kindness Level 1
|Charisma Level 4
|Confidence Level 5
|Water Gun Shootout
|Style Level 5
|Fire Dancing Exhibition
|Passion Level 3
|Yoga on the Shore
|Intellect Level 5
|Kindness Level 4
|Passion Level 1
My Favorite Class: If you ask me, I strongly recommend the Housekeeper Job for Chitose in the beginning due to its helpful elemental skills and Desperado later on for the Male characters due to how fun it is to use.
This concludes my guide to unlocking the jobs system in Like a Dragon Infinite Wealth. If you enjoyed reading this guide, be sure to let me know in the comments section below what class you’ll be using, and also if you’re enjoying the game so far like me. While you’re here, be sure to check out my detailed review of Like a Dragon Infinite Wealth for my detailed analysis of it as a fan of the series.
- Like a Dragon Infinite Wealth: How To Upgrade Weapons
- Like a Dragon Infinite Wealth: How To Increase Personality
- Like a Dragon Infinite Wealth: Best Jobs
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍