Like a Dragon Infinite Wealth slowly opens up to you, from its various mechanics to introducing new gameplay features. Still, like me, you might just run into the question of how to upgrade weapons for the characters. While you don’t technically need to upgrade early on anyway, upgrading weapons works a little differently here than in the previous entry, which is important to understand in case you run into any confusion.
- Author’s Note: I have played Like a Dragon Infinite Wealth for more than 60+ hours, along with 500+ hours across the entire series so you can rely on my information for the guide.
Where To Upgrade Weapons
You can craft and upgrade weapons at Julie’s Gearworks in Like a Dragon Infinite Wealth, which is unlocked in Chapter 4 after the Revolve Bartender informs you about it.
- Julie has two workshops, one of which is located between Resort and Hula Boulevard, shown above, while the other is in the Anaconda Shopping Mall.
- Each weapon for every Job requires a certain upgrade value to increase their efficiency.
- To further increase their capabilities, you can equip weapons with different enhancement brandings at certain upgrade levels, like Level 10 or 30.
- Each upgrade material will offer a specific upgrade value, and the higher its rarity, the more value it provides when trying to increase weapon levels.
How To Get Upgrade Materials
As shown above, the various materials used for upgrading weapons in the game include the likes of Iron Fragments, Iron Chunks, Iron Ore, and more. Most of the early-game materials I’ve just mentioned can be found through sources such as the story dungeons, saving Aloha Link NPCs from enemies, as well as by purchasing through the Crazy Eats and Sicko Snap vendors.
In my experience, I found tons of Iron Fragments just by scouring through dumpsters whilst I was exploring, so you shouldn’t worry about having these materials in a low commodity unless you’re burning through them carelessly. The rarer materials can be found in the brand-new randomized dungeons, but you’ll worry about them during the late-to-end game scenarios.
For now, this wraps up my guide. If you enjoyed reading this, please let me know if you have any other questions or queries with Like a Dragon Infinite Wealth. Having spent countless hours, including the Platinum Trophy in the previous game, I greatly enjoyed this, as seen in my recent review of Like a Dragon Infinite Wealth. As always, eXputer wishes you luck!
- Like a Dragon Infinite Wealth: Wait for Me Substory
- Like a Dragon Infinite Wealth: How To Upgrade Weapons
- Like a Dragon Infinite Wealth: How to Increase Personality
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍