In Marvel’s Spider-Man 2, there are about 70 different suits you can unlock for Peter and Miles. They come in different colors and styles, so you can make your Spider-Hero look the way you like. So you must be wondering how to change suits in Spider-Man 2 straightaway. When you start the game, you will notice that you cannot change suits immediately. The suit-changing mechanics only become available once you progress through some of the main story missions.
How To Change Suits In Marvel’s Spider-Man 2In Spider-Man 2, to access the Suits menu, you must first complete the third mission called “Show Me New York” in the main story.
During this mission, you’ll be asked to find a bag of clothes, and once that’s done, the Suits menu will become available.
Here’s how to access the suit menu:
- Press the touchpad to open the menu
- Now, use the R1 or L1 buttons to move over to Suits; you’ll find it located between Gadgets and the Map.
- When you discover a suit you like, press the X button to equip it.
- You can use R2 or L2 to switch between Peter and Miles.
- To unlock a locked suit, press and hold the X button to create it, as long as you have the necessary Tokens and Parts.
In Spider-Man 2, each Suit contains multiple unique Styles. You can also spend extra materials to unlock more Styles for the Suits. It’s a nice touch for customizing your Spider-Man!
That’s about it on How to Change Suits in Spider-Man 2. To learn more about the game, read eXputer’s review of Marvel’s Spider-Man 2.
- Spider-Man 2: The BEST Skills
- Best Gadgets In Spider-Man 2
- Spider-Man 2: All Digital Deluxe Edition Suits
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍