Demon Slayer Legacy Breathing Tier List has ranked all the breathing techniques in the game, as some of the breathing techniques are better than others. Demon Slayer Legacy is a Roblox game, and there exists an anime series with the same name.
The seven breathing styles in the game provide defensive boosts to the players. Here, we have ranked the breathing styles from best to worst, so you can pick the one for you.
|Breathing||Tier||Move 1||Move 2||Move 3||Move 4|
|Thunder Breathing||S||Thunderclap and Flash||Rice Spirit||Distant Thunder||Rumble and Flash|
|Mist Breathing||A||Low Clouds, Distant Haze||Eight-Layered Mist||Scattering Mist Splash||Sea of Clouds and Haze|
|Beast Breathing||A||Slice n Dice||Whirling Fangs||Crazy Cutting||Sudden Throwing Strike|
|Serpent Breathing||A||Kaburamaru’s Children||Slithering Strike||Coil Bind||Slithering Serpent|
|Insect Breathing||B||Butterfly Dance||Dance of the Bee Sting||Dance of the Dragon Fly||The Dance of a Centipede|
|Love Breathing||B||Shivers Of First Love||Love Pangs||Catlove Shower||-|
|Sound Breathing||C||Roar||Constant Resounding Slashes||In String Performance||-|
Demon Slayer Legacy Breathing Tier List Breakdown
We have ranked the breathing techniques from S-Tier to C-Tier which contains the best breathing techniques, while C-Tier contains the worst-performing breathing techniques. The Breathing Techniques available in the game are Sound, Love, Thunder, Mist, Beast, Serpent, and Insect.
|S Tier||Thunder Breathing|
|A Tier||Beast Breathing, Mist Breathing, Serpent Breathing|
|B Tier||Insect Breathing, Love Breathing|
|C Tier||Sound Breathing|
The best breathing technique is ranked in S Tier. You can never go wrong by picking the S Tier breathing technique. In short, the boosts of Thunder Breathing are the best in Demon Slayer Legacy.
Thunder Breathing is the absolute best in Demon Slayer Legacy. As the name shows, thunder breathing mimics the lightning with swift movements that rip through the sky. The movements of this technique are swift enough to overwhelm the enemy within seconds.
Players who have mastered thunder breathing techniques consider themselves the master of reckoning by lightning, which produces loud sounds causing air to vibrate.
The best breathing technique is also not difficult to obtain, as you can travel to the rice fields. There you will find Zenitsu standing in front of one of those buildings. You will click on him to get your first quest. This quest will only be completed when it is raining.
You will know that Thunder breathing is the best one in the game by having a look at its moves. The moves of thunder breathing are discussed below in detail.
- Thunderclap and flash where players sheathe their sword in an instant.
- Rice spirit causes players to slash multiple times to create a ball of slashes.
- Distant Thunder makes player dash their sword toward the enemy, performing a thrusting stab.
- Rumble and Flash will make you charge forward in a zig-zag pattern; you can slam down the opponent like thunder.
The breathing techniques raked in A Tier have an above-average performance. It means they perform better than most of the breathing techniques in the game but are not the best ones.
It is a common breathing technique frequently used by players offering them the offensive buffs. You can learn this technique from Muichiro Tokito behind the Hokkaido Town. The technique has various forms, but the most useful is the seventh form which enables players to form a massive mist around the area.
This also enables players to become invisible and sneak attack. It gives players a chance to disappear for 2.25 seconds every time they use this move.
The First form allows a mediocre attack that causes damage when the enemy is in the way. The second form creates a barrage of mist slashes. One of the forms of mist breathing also enables players to create a mist projectile with a significantly long-range causing collateral damage. The use of the first and third forms together has a lot of potential for damage, which makes mist breathing an A Tier Breathing Technique.
New Tier List: Naraka Bladepoint Tier List
Beast is another breathing technique that can cause players to cause a lot of damage using the blades. You can learn this technique from Inosuke Hashibira, who is lying down in the middle of stone pillars. The passive of the technique is pretty handy, as the lower the HP, the more the damage players can deal with. It can take six hits at once. A few important fangs of the technique are mentioned below in detail.
- Fourth Fang or Slice “n” Dice makes players move forward with both swords; swinging both swords protects them from moderate damage.
- Tenth Fang or Whirling Fangs causes the players to move forward, slashing the enemy and causing great damage.
- Fifth Fang or Crazy Cutting will enable you to swing your blades, creating a tornado that has the tendency to deal with great damage.
- Sixth Fang or Sudden Throwing Strike makes users throw both their swords forward to deal with the moderate damage.
The ability of the Beast breathing technique to deal with moderate damage in most cases classifies it as an A-Tier Technique.
Serpent breathing also provides a good blend of defensive and offensive buffs and thus falls under A Tier techniques. It mimics serpents and snakes; their powerful movements are proof of it.
Players who have mastered serpent breathing perform better at creating serpents when using this technique. The main focus of the technique is twisting and bending the sword to cause damage.
The breathing technique has some useful moves to classify it as an A-Tier in Demon Slayer Legacy Breathing Tier List. A detailed overview of the serpent breathing moves is given below.
- Kaburamaru’s Children summons the snake companion of players to release venomous poison to stun the opponent.
- Slithering Strike enables players to summon the snake to move forward at a very fast speed.
- Coil Bind ties the enemy and makes them unable to move; it is a very useful move to attack the opponent.
- Slithering Serpent includes a flowing dance by moving forward, which is surrounded by fellow snakes.
The B Tier breathing techniques have an average rating performance. They perform noticeably better than the worst breathing techniques but are not the best option in the game.
The name of the technique explains what it does in the game; it mimics the insects like stings and movements to attack the opponents. Shinobu Kocho created this breathing technique just to make up for its lack of ability and physical strength to fight a demon.
You can get it at Butterfly estate from Shinobu Kocho. It has an average performance rating as compared to the techniques listed above. A detailed analysis of its moves is mentioned below.
- Butterfly Dance releases poison toward the opponent while moving forward, unleashing a cloud of butterflies.
- Dance of the Bee Sting involves doing two somersaults backward and then moving forward, unleashing poison on the opponent.
- Dance of the Dragon Fly makes players move forward, swinging the sword with the intention of injecting poison into the enemy.
- The Dance of a Centipede enables players to move forward to a short distance creating afterimages of the players and attacking.
Related Tier List: Eternal Evolution Tier List
This breathing style is based on the emotion of love. The whip attacks in this technique are too fast for the opponents. The players using this technique create pink strikes created by Mitsuri Kanroji. It provides players with flexibility and creates strong blows to fight the enemy. However, it would be best if you made sure to have a whip-like katana to use this technique.
You will go to the Ubuyashiki mansion to get it from Mitsuri Kanjroji. The moves of love breathing that classify it as a B Tier are mentioned below.
- Shivers of first love make players dash forward and wind around the target. This attack has a larger radius than any other attack in Love Breathing.
- Love Pangs enables players to unleash various AOE whip slashes. The final hit is the strongest.
- Catlove Shower is a trick in which the player wraps enemies in a sword and then sends them flying in the air. You need to remember that it is a close-ranged technique.
Lastly, the breathing technique in C Tier is the worst-performing in the game. Only a few players who think that this breathing technique goes well with their play style opt for these.
Sound breathing is not superior to other breathing techniques just because of its ability to produce and mimic loudness. It enables players to travel as fast as sound, along with using the human sense of hearing. Tengen created this unique technique, and thus can only be used with specific weaponry. The known techniques of sound breathing will make you realize the reasons for its ranking in C Tier.
- Roar involves players raising their swords and then slamming them down with great force. This will create an explosion with a bomb to cause damage.
- Constant Resounding Slashes make users hold their swords and spin them rapidly, releasing the bombs.
- In String Performance, users hold one sword moving forward and swing the other one attached with a chain creating damage.
Sound Breathing is not bad; you can use it if you think the damage is enough for what you want. However, when compared with other breathing techniques, it is ranked lowest on the list.
Tier List Criteria
We have prepared this Demon Slayer Legacy Breathing Tier List by spending hours playing the game and conducting external research. The ranking in the tier list may vary depending on the players’ points of view regarding a certain breathing technique.
We have made sure to test all the techniques in all possible situations and see which one works the best against enemies.
The main objective of the tier list is to let players of Demon Slayer Legacy know about the breathing techniques and moves that make some of these superior to others.
You can switch using these techniques depending on your play style or preferences, and the above-tier list will be a great help in this regard.
Next: Artery Gear Tier List
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍