In the vast realm of Assassin’s Creed Mirage, players will find intriguing two-part puzzles known as Enigmas scattered around 9th Century Baghdad. One such Enigma, titled AC Mirage Reap from the Ruins enigma, can be found in the Wilderness region.
AC Mirage Reap From The Ruins Enigma
To complete the Enigma, you will need to visit two different locations. The first location will be where you initiate the enigma from. The second will be where the clue takes you and, ultimately, the place for your reward.
Enigma Starting LocationTo kick off your search for the Reap from the Ruins Enigma, you’ll first need to head to the small town of Jarjaraya, located to the south of Baghdad. The clue itself is located in a building in the southern part of this village.
- Specifically, from the viewpoint in Jarjaraya, venture westward.
- You should notice a sizeable building with wooden canopies gracing its roof.
- On the second floor of this edifice, an open door reveals a beam of light.
- As you make your way to this entrance, inside, you’ll find a man, and right next to him, the sought-after Enigma clue resting on a rug.
In your inventory, you can open Basim’s bag, scroll down to the section labeled “Enigmas,” and select the Reap from the Ruins enigma to unveil its mysterious details.
Deciphering The Enigma SolutionThe clue you’ve just found provides a cryptic drawing, seemingly inspired by H.P Lovecraft’s eerie lore. This sketch features ruins, a prominently marked tree, and a captivating Cthulhu figure.Following this clue, you’ll need to embark on a journey southeast of Jarjaraya. Deep into the Wilderness, surrounded by swamps, lies your destination.
- A point of interest here is the remains of Seleucia-on-the-Tigris.
- This area doesn’t offer a viewpoint, so be prepared for an adventure on your mount.
- Remain vigilant for snakes that reside in this region.
- Close to the base of this tree, a treasure awaits you: the Eldritch Talisman.
- This decorative item boasts a Cthulhu charm and can be equipped via your inventory.
Moreover, Lovecraft fans will be intrigued to find notes around the ruins that resonate with the iconic horror writer’s universe. A particular note near the entrance exudes a Lovecraftian vibe and mentions the Necronomicon, a fictional grimoire.
Easy To Solve Enigma?
When I was trying to solve the Enigma, I didn’t find it as challenging as some of the other Enigmas present in Assassin’s Creed Mirage, especially because the number of locations you have to visit for this Enigma is relatively less than others.
In conclusion, the Reap from the Ruins Enigma in AC Mirage offers a unique blend of historical exploration combined with a touch of Lovecraftian mystery. By following the solution, you’ll not only uncover a treasured talisman but also immerse yourself in a piece of the rich tapestry that makes up the world of Assassin’s Creed Mirage. While you’re connecting all enigmas, I’d recommend checking out all outfits as well. While you’re at it, check out our guide on the best skills in Assassin’s Creed Mirage to empower basim.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍