- Assassin’s Creed Mirage is one of the latest releases by Ubisoft this year for multiple platforms.
- It’s the newest Assassin’s Creed game out, employing an approach that’s more back-to-basics.
- The title has received a discount of 20% on the official Ubisoft Store for the first time.
Ubisoft has been feeling generous on this occasion of Black Friday, slapping on enticing discounts for some of its latest releases. Most of the deals and savings are applied to relatively older Ubisoft titles, such as Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege, and Anno 1800, but the company has made sure not to miss new big hits either, like Assassin’s Creed Mirage and The Crew Motorfest.
To talk about the freshest iteration in the long-running Assassin’s Creed franchise, it’s the Deluxe Edition of Mirage that has received a 20% discount, thereby reducing its $59.99 MSRP to $47.99. For those not in the know, the Deluxe Edition is a step up from the Standard variant and comes with digital collectibles, including the official Mirage soundtrack and digital artbook.
That’s not all; you’ll also find a Price of Persia-inspired outfit in there, along with skins for your eagle and mount, additional weapons, and more. Bear in mind that the deal is for PC players online—don’t expect the reduced pricing for consoles. Oh, and you’ve got until November 29 to make the best of the Black Friday savings on the Ubisoft Store. The promotion expires afterward.
As for Ubsioft’s front-running racing simulator, the storefront has discounted The Crew Motorfest’s Ultimate Edition by a cool 40% as well. Outside of the base game, this edition features the Ultimate Pack and the Year 1 Pass. Both of these DLC add-ons offer an array of benefits, encompassing more cars straight away, and others that you’ll receive every month. Two sets of skins are also part of the full bundle.
Related Content to Glance At:
- Ubisoft Lays Off 124 Employees Worldwide, Including Around 100 In Canada
- Assassin’s Creed Mirage’s Update 1.0.5 Now Out
- Assassin’s Creed Mirage Camera Glitch Makes The Game Isometric
Elsewhere, the highest amount of discount that you can find on Ubisoft’s Black Friday sale is 85%. The following is the list of titles that are currently off by that much margin on the company’s storefront at the moment:
- Assassin’s Creed Origins – Standard Edition
- Compil FC5 + FCND Ultimate Edition
- Far Cry 5 – Standard Edition
- Immortals Fenyx Rising – Standard Edition
- Tom Clancy’s The Division – Standard Edition
- Watch Dogs 2 – Gold Edition
- Watch_Dogs 3 Legion – Standard Edition
In other news, Ubisoft delayed its long-time coming game Skull and Bones for the seventh time late last month, along with a new “large” game that was supposed to make landfall during the last quarter of the current fiscal year. It’s speculated that the latter could be Star Wars Outlaws—a new open-world Star Wars game currently under development by Massive Entertainment.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍