- Assassin’s Creed Mirage is the next step in line for the long-running AC franchise.
- The game has been received well across the world and is one of the better AC games in a while.
- A new patch for Mirage, titled update 1.0.5, betters the overall experience on all platforms.
Ubisoft has pushed out update 1.0.5 for Assassin’s Creed Mirage for all the platforms that the game is on. As the file size differs between the systems, the new patch makes efforts to remove bugs, eliminate progress-blockers plaguing specific quests, and other implements a number of other miscellaneous changes to better the overall experience. The file sizes of the patch on different platforms are as follows:
- Xbox Series X|S: ~3.54 GB
- Xbox One : ~3.02 GB
- PlayStation 5: ~2.83 GB
- PlayStation 4: ~5.79 GB
- PC: ~4.22 GB
The most number of changes have been made on the Graphics, UI, and Animations front, where players may start to observe a myriad of visual improvements in-game, focusing on VFX and weapons. Furthermore, the store’s display page has been revisited for design enhancements and the “highlight on NPCs lasts for a shorter amount of time in Eagle Vision.” Here are some of the rest of the additions:
- Reward notifications appear properly when opening medium chests.
- Key icon & quest objective now remains above the head of NPCs in Eagle Vision.
- Cinematics should now run properly after credits.
- Fixed clothes corruption on NPCs.
- Various animation fixes, including unnatural leg movements for Basim.
- Fixed a FOV pop after a cinematic when FOV settings have been modified by the player.
- When loading into the game, the main menu music will no longer infinitely loop and will transition smoothly.
Assassin’s Creed Mirage is one of the better Assassin’s Creed games to release in quite a while, taking a more back-to-basics approach with its stealth-focused gameplay, and a premise that emphasizes the ninth-century golden period of Baghdad. The game’s done splendidly in terms of sales so far, though, becoming Ubisoft’s biggest next-gen launch to date.
The game was released on October 5, 2023, for the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC. It’s also headed toward the iPhone 15 Pro sometime in 2024, which is a first for the franchise. In eXputer’s review, Usama Mehmood rated the game a 3.5/5 and praised its fluid parkour and creative levels while calling out the game’s microtransactions.
If you’re just getting started with the action-adventure, it might do you well to read up on this guide covering the 4 best tools in Assassin’s Creed Mirage, followed by a curated write-up on all viewpoints locations in the game.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍