There are many Tales of Baghdad spread across the map of AC Mirage. The AC Mirage Abandoned Village Tale of Baghdad stands out from the rest due to the various clues that you need to discover without being given any particular set of directions.The AC Mirage Abandoned Village Tale of Baghdad is a fairly short side quest that requires you to investigate the disappearance of many villagers in a short time span.
However, finding all of the clues can be tricky if you don’t know what you’re looking for.
Abandoned Village LocationIf not already marked on your map, the Abandoned Village can be found in the southwest section of the map in the Wilderness Region.
- To get to the location directly, use the fast travel spot in the upper section of Abbasiyah and continuously head west.
- Upon arrival, you’ll hear the cries of a single man begging for help.
Starting The TaleAfter arriving at the Abandoned Village, interact with the man yelling for help to understand what is going on.
- In the set of dialogue, he will tell you how all of the villagers suddenly disappeared.
- He will claim that it was due to a Si’la’, part of the Arabic Mythology, which refers to a supernatural spirit like a Jinn or Ghoul.
- Basim doesn’t believe him immediately but still offers to help the man by investigating.
Looking For The CluesOnce the dialogue is over, you need to look for seven clues spread across the village to solve the mystery behind the disappearance of the villagers. The best way to get through these clues is using your Eagle Vision. The clues will be highlighted in red or orange, and as you approach them, you will get the chance to interact with them.
- Go down the steps behind the man to find your first clue: a dead body.
- Turn right into a hut with an open door to find your next set of clues.
- Step outside and keep going down towards the shore to find further clues, such as wagon tracks and more.
- At the beach, you’ll have to face off against a leopard.
- Kill the leopard to interact with the final clue.
- Head back to the man.
Solving The MysteryAfter analyzing all the clues, Basim will figure out what has happened and confront the man with everything he has found.
- The man will reveal that it was his idea to steal from the Chinese traders.
- The merchandise they stole contained poisonous vapor, likely belonging to alchemists.
- The village members died because of that, whereas the man who was responsible for the idea to begin with lives.
- The quest will end with the man walking away in shame.
- Crossing Paths Trophy/Achievement will be unlocked after completing the quest.
My Opinion On The Abandoned Village Tale
There are many Tales of Baghdad in AC Mirage, but in my experience, the Abandoned Village one is relatively easier as the clues are in one spot. Certain other tales require you to go quite far from the starting area, which makes it harder to complete. If you find such quests interesting, I’d recommend checking out Solve this Problem Quickly for me and the Harbiyah Engimas to get a similar experience.
With that, you know all about the AC Mirage Abandoned Village and how to solve the mystery. It is an interesting Tale of Baghdad that has you searching for clues to figure out what happened to the villagers. While you’re already exploring, you should check out the Bazaar Chest or my guide on The Calling Quest. Be sure to also check out Usama’s Review of AC Mirage to learn his overall thoughts on the game.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍