In AC Mirage, an extraordinary set of armor known as the Isu Armor is available for the players who successfully complete a specific quest and collect all the Mysterious Shards. The armor comes fully upgraded and is perhaps one of the best outfits in the game, as it also provides a unique voice-changing feature for Basim.
How To Get The Isu Armor In AC MirageThe AC Mirage Isu Armor, also known as the Milad Outfit, is a fully upgraded armor that can be found by exploring the world of AC Mirage. However, you need to progress further in the story to unlock the armor.
- The journey begins after overcoming the first member of The Order, where Basim encounters a childhood friend, Nehal.
- Nehal’s investigation of some mysterious symbols leads to an essential clue for finding the armor.
- Nehal guides Basim to the north of the Dunes, suggesting that something “ancient” is calling in that direction.
All of this is part of a bigger quest in AC Mirage. You can learn more about it in my guide for The Calling. The Isu Armor has also appeared in other Assassin’s Creed games. You can learn more about the Isu Armor here.
Finding The Mysterious ShardsBefore acquiring the AC Mirage Isu Armor, players must collect Mysterious Shards scattered across Baghdad and its neighboring regions.
- Ten of these shards are available, hidden with individuals marked by unique symbols, and usually guarded.
- Utilize Basim’s skills, such as pickpocketing or employing stealth kills, to acquire these shards from their holders.
- Certain abilities, like the Auto-Collect skill, make collecting these shards easier, allowing Basim to obtain them automatically after a stealth kill.
- If you want to learn more about the different skills, check out our guide on the best skills.
Discovering The Hidden CaveThe essential location that holds the key to the Isu Armor is a hidden cave found in an oasis to the northwest of Alamut. You can learn more about where it is in my guide to the Aqarquf Dunes.
- Dive into the waters of this oasis to reveal an underwater passage leading to the secret cave.
- In this cave, you will find pedestals, which are vital in obtaining the Isu-inspired gear.
- The pedestals allow Basim to use the collected Mysterious Shards to unlock the unique set of armor and weapons.
Isu WeaponsIn the pursuit of Isu Armor, Basim can unlock not only the Isu armor but also powerful weapons. These weapons and armor come with special abilities, enabling Basim to harness the powerful technologies of an ancient civilization known as the Isu. Each piece of equipment requires a certain number of Mysterious Shards for unlocking.
- The armor and weapons include Milad’s Outfit, which requires five shards and unveils a unique ability named Forgotten Terror, creating a powerful visual effect during successful air assassinations.
- The Samsaama Dagger and the Shamshir-e Zomorrodnegar Sword are other items that one can unlock with two and three shards, respectively.
- The Dagger helps in restoring Basim’s health, while the Sword boosts his damage output at the expense of some health.
Forgotten Teror Perk
Shamshir-e Zomorrodnegar Sword
Acquiring the Isu Armor and weapons significantly enhances Basim’s stealth capabilities in Assassin’s Creed Mirage.
- These exceptional items, instilled with the ancient technology of the Isu, empower the players to be more effective and strategic in their approach.
- The abilities promoted by these items encourage players to utilize stealth as a key component of their strategy, allowing powerful attacks from the shadows rather than engaging in open combat.
My Thoughts On The Isu Armor
After acquiring the AC Mirage Isu Armor, I played a hefty amount of the game with the armor. In my experience, I found the armor to be more of a great showpiece than actually useful. For stealth, it might be great, but when you find yourself in certain combat situations, other pieces of armor are better suited. But the voice-changing effect that the helmet has on Basim’s voice is quite nice.
In conclusion, the Isu Armor and weapons in AC Mirage open the door to a unique gaming experience, enriching the player’s journey with ancient, powerful technologies hidden within the landscapes of Baghdad and beyond. But if you’re looking for some better gear, check out my best weapons guide.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍