In Assassin’s Creed Mirage, as you explore the bustling and historically significant streets of Baghdad, you’ll come across enigmatic puzzles known as Enigmas. AC Mirage Enigma Solutions can be a little tricky and may need a bit of work to solve. From valuable Talismans to stunning Outfit Dyes, each Enigma you solve brings its own distinct Reward.
In total, there are 12 Enigmas spread across 5 different regions of the AC Mirage Baghdad. Here are their details:
|Enigma Scroll||Region||Enigma Location||Enigma Treasure Location||Reward|
|A Challenge||Abbasiyah||Southeast of the House of Wisdom in Yasiriyah||Inside the paper mill southeast of the Gate of Tahir||Black Rostam|
|Delight By The Dome||Abbasiyah||In a mosque in Suburb of Kahtabah.||In the pond next to a gazebo north of the Dome of the Ass in Haylanah||Mysterious Talisman|
|The Gift||Abbasiyah||Northeast area of Haylanah||By a short wooden bridge south of the Wilderness West||Knight's Talisman|
|Joy Beneath The Weeping Palms||Wilderness||At a tomb gazebo outside the Gate of the Mills||In the middle of the group of short palm trees||Green Hidden One|
|Surrender||Wilderness||Gravestone near the Tomb of Zubaydah||In a village at the northernmost tip of the Wilderness zone||Rebel's Talisman|
|Reap From The Ruins||Wilderness||On the second floor of a house southwest of the Viewpoint in Jarjaraya||By a V-shaped tree in the southeastern swamplands of the Wilderness||Eldritch Talisman|
|A Holy Hoard||Harbiyah||Southern end of Harbiyah, south of the Khurasan Gate Guardhouse||Underneath the largest tree overlooking the water||Tan Abbasid Knight|
|Find What I Stole||Harbiyah||Under the bridge near Qutrabbul Gate||South of the Soap Boiler's District||Black Zanj Uprising|
|Left Behind||Harbiyah||South of Metal Factory||Southern dock of an Abandoned Village west of the Wilderness||Horned Lion Talisman|
|A Gift For You||Round City||Southwest of Al-Jahiz's House||West side of the Mazalim Courts inside a fountain||Bedouin Talisman|
|Just Rewards||Round City||Basra Gate Restricted Area||Near the south entrance of the Shurta Headquarters in the Commanders District||Black Abbasid Knight|
|Solve This Problem Quickly For Me||Karkh||Officers' Club Restricted Area in the Fief of Rayasanah||Desolated village northwest of Jarjaraya||Gold Hidden One|
Abbasiyah has THREE Enigma scrolls hidden across the region.
1. A ChallengeThis enigma scroll guides you to head to a house with a water wheel by its side.
Where To Find The ‘A Challenge’ Enigma Scroll
- To find the ‘A Challenge’ Enigma scroll, you must look for this specific house situated southwest of the Scriptorium and southeast of the House of Wisdom, as depicted in the provided image.
- Use Eagle Vision to highlight the enigma scroll’s location on the balcony, then climb up to retrieve it.
How To Solve ‘A Challenge’ Enigma:
- To solve this Enigma, go to a building located South of the Gate of Tahir as marked on the map.
- You’ll notice a large water wheel on the side of the building; climb up the side with the water wheel to find a window blocked by two bars.
- Activate Eagle Vision and locate a red lock inside the building through the window to your left.
- Break the lock with a throwing knife, then enter the building.
Reward for Solving ‘A Challenge’ EnigmaDrop to the ground floor and collect your Reward, the Black Rostam outfit dye.
2. Delight By The DomeThe artwork on this Enigma leads you to the Dome of the Ass.
How To Find ‘Delight By The Dome’ Enigma Scroll
- Head to the porch of the Mosque in Kahtabah, Abbasiyah, which is west of the Round City. The exact location is marked on the provided maps.
- On-site, search for a porch/terrace area adjacent to the Mosque as depicted.
- Utilize your Eagle Vision to highlight the enigma scroll located on top of a bookshelf.
How To Solve ‘Delight By The Dome’ Enigma
- To solve the Delight By The Dome enigma, head to the Dome of the Ass in Haylanah, Abbasiyah. The precise location is marked on the map.
- When you’re at the indicated area, seek out a small pond facing the north side of the Dome.
- At the pond area resembling the image provided, approach the pond, and you will find the ‘Delight By The Dome’ Enigma scroll.
Reward for solving ‘Delight by the Dome’ EnigmaThe Reward for solving the ‘Delight by the Dome’ Enigma is a Mysterious Talisman.
3. The GiftTo find the River mentioned in the scroll, you need to West of Haylanah.
How To Find ‘The Gift’ Enigma Scroll
- Head to this rooftop situated northwest of the Dome of the Ass and west of the Pharmacy of Haylanah, as marked on the provided map.
- Look for a rooftop adorned with a distinctive structure surrounded by vines.
- Use Eagle Vision to highlight the enigma scroll, usually found on a small table.
How To Solve ‘The Gift’ Enigma
- For this AC Mirage enigma solution, head to the edge of the river west of Haylanah in Wilderness West, as marked on the provided maps for your reference.
- There, you’ll come across a wooden bridge with guards stationed on it.
- The Reward can be found on a ledge of a significant rock formation facing the river, on the side of the bridge closest to Haylanah.
The Reward for Solving theSolving Gift EnigmaThe Reward for solving ‘The Gift’ Enigma is Knight’s Talisman.
The Wilderness Region has Three Enigma scrolls.
4. Joy Beneath The Weeping PalmsThe artwork on this enigma scroll guides you to the palm groves south of Tabik.
How To Find ‘Joy Beneath Weeping Palms’ Enigma Scroll
- As marked on the provided maps, head towards a graveyard west of the Gate Of Mills.
- Upon reaching the Graveyard, search for a distinctive stone dome.
- Walk up to the Dome and use Eagle Vision to highlight the scroll resting on the floor.
How To Solve ‘Joy Beneath Weeping Palms’ Enigma
- This AC Mirage Enigma solution requires you to travel south from Tabik until you encounter expansive areas of Palm Trees.
- Once you reach Palm Grove, enter your map again and look to the south of the grove, where you’ll find three smaller groves.
- Make your way to the southernmost section of these groves, as marked on the map.
- While in the grove, stay alert of the snakes and search for a blanket on the ground next to a small Palm Tree, as indicated on the map.
- When you locate the blanket, the Reward will be in a pile of stones beside it.
Reward for solving ‘Joy Beneath Weeping Palms’ EnigmaYou are rewarded with the Green Hidden One Outfit Dye for solving this riddle.
5. SurrenderFollowing the hints in this scroll, you must head to the Ukbara village north of Baghdad.
How To Find ‘Surrender’ Enigma Scroll
- For this AC Mirage enigma solution, you must go to the Tomb of Zubaydah, situated north of the Gate of Tahir. Its precise location is marked on the provided map.
- Head to the Enigma mark on the map, and you will find the ‘Surrender’ Enigma on a stone slab, among some other collectibles.
How to Solve ‘Surrender’ Enigma
- Head to Ukbara, at the northernmost tip of the map of Baghdad.
- At the northern edge of the settlement, look for buildings damaged and partially submerged by water. The target building features an intact domed roof, as indicated on the map.
- Once you locate this building, you will find the Reward on a raised portion of the building’s left side when facing it from Ukbara.
Reward for solving ‘Surrender’ EnigmaThe Reward for solving the ‘Surrender’ Enigma is Rebel’s Talisman.
6. Reap From The RuinsThe Solution for ‘Reap From The Ruins’ lies on the small patches of land south of Baghdad.
How To Find ‘Reap From the Ruins’ Enigma Scroll
- Head to a building in the southern part of Jarjaraya, a village in the Wilderness region.
- West of Jarjaraya, go to the wooden houses as marked on the map.
- At this location, you’ll notice a door on the second-floor balcony with a shining light, and the door is open, allowing you to climb up and enter unhindered.
- Inside, you’ll come across an individual, potentially asleep, who is positioned next to the enigma scroll placed on a rug on the floor.
How To Solve ‘The Reap From the Ruins’ Enigma
- For this AC Mirage Enigma solution, head far south of the map in a collection of small land patches.
- Specifically, locate the Enigma on a patch of land east of the Historical Site, marked on the maps for your convenience.
- On this patch of land, look at the base of a tree, and hidden behind a rock, you will spot the Reap From the Ruins treasure.
The Reward for solving ‘Reap From The Ruins’ EnigmaFor solving this Enigma, you are rewarded with the Eldirton Talisman.
In the Region of Harbiyah, you will come across THREE Enigma scrolls.
7. A Holy HoardThe artwork hints towards a religious building which is indeed the Nestorian Monastery.
Where To Find ‘A Holy Hoard’ Enigma Scroll
- For this AC Mirage Enigma solution, head to a building situated in the southwest corner of Khuld in Harbiyah.
- As you arrive at the specified location on the map, remain on the ground level and locate the entrance to the house.
- Enter the building, and on the ground floor, use Eagle Vision to identify the enigma scroll resting on the ledge of a small arch.
How to Solve ‘A Holy Hoard’ Enigma
- To solve the ‘A Holy Hoard’ Enigma, head to the Nestorian Monastery in North Zubaydiyah, Harbiyah.
- Upon reaching here, go to the exact location marked on the map provided.
- In the dirt pile between the tree and an old wooden boat, you will discover the Reward.
Reward for Solving ‘A Holy Hoard’ EnigmaYou will be rewarded the Tan Abbasid Knight Outfit Dye for solving this Enigma.
8. Find What I Stole!‘Find What I Stole!’ scroll mentions some colorful fabrics in the Soap Boiler’s district.
Where Is The ‘Find What I Stole!’ Enigma Scroll
- To find this enigma scroll, first head to Qutrabbul Gate.
- If you prefer to explore on foot, follow the path through the archway and follow a small path leading to the water. After that, turn right and continue walking along the path until you reach the enigma location.
- The Enigma is situated in a small hut leaning against the wall of the Qutrabbul Gate.
How to Solve ‘Find What I Stole!’ Enigma
- To solve this Enigma, head to the Soap Boiler’s District of Baghdad.
- Go to the marked location on the map. (Large colorful cloth triangles).
- Upon crossing the bridge between the Great Mosque and the Soap Boiler’s District, you’ll encounter a wooden hut, a gazebo, positioned in the middle of the road. This is where you’ll find your Reward.
Reward For Solving ‘Find What I Stole!’ EnigmaSolving this puzzle gives you the Black Zanj Uprising Outfit Dye.
9. Left BehindThe artwork on the scroll leads us to an Abandoned Village on the western edge of the map.
Where To Find ‘Left Behind’ Enigma Scroll
- Head to the south of the Metal Factory in Harbiyah.
- Follow the marked icon on your map to the rear part of a building with a small slope leading to a landing between buildings.
- Collapse this structure to reveal an open window and climb through it to find the Enigma in the far corner.
How to Solve The ‘Left Behind’ Enigma
- You need to go to the Abandoned Village on the western edge of Baghdad’s map.
- Head to the southern half of the Village along the water’s edge to go to a house with fish hanging outside. (marked on the map provided)
- You will find the Enigma reward near the hanging fish.
Reward For Solving ‘Left Behind’ EnigmaFor solving this Enigma, you will earn the Horned Lion Talisman.
The Region of Round City houses TWO Enigma scrolls.
10. A Gift For YouThis Enigma scroll guides us to head to a fountain outside the Mazalim Courts.
How To Find ‘A Gift For You’ Enigma Scroll
- For this Enigma scroll, make your way to a building northeast of the Kufa Gate. The map provided marks this location for your reference.
- The enigma scroll is located on the building’s second floor, yet all entry points are obstructed, so you’ll need to create your own.
- Go around to the northeast side of the building and climb up to the balcony.
- On the balcony, peer through a window into the building and activate Eagle Vision. You’ll notice a red lock highlighted on a window across the room. Use a Throwing Knife to break the lock open.
- After breaking the lock, the window will swing open. Proceed to the other side of the building, where you just unlocked the window, and climb inside.
- Once inside, you can see the scroll on the bed.
How To Solve ‘A Gift For You’ Enigma
- To solve the ‘A Gift For You’ enigma in Assassin’s Creed Mirage, head to the Mazalim Courts. Refer to the marked location on the provided maps.
- Enter the Courts from the entrance near the Administrative District viewpoint, and as you step in, you’ll come across a fountain directly in front of you.
- The Reward can be found to the left of the water in the fountain.
Reward for solving ‘A Gift For You’ EnigmaThe Reward for solving this Enigma is the Bedouin Talisman.
11. Just RewardsThe ‘Just Rewards’ Enigma requires us to head to the Shurta Headquarters to find its reward.
Where to Find ‘Just Rewards’ Enigma Scroll
- For Just Rewards enigma in Assassin’s Creed Mirage, you must head to the Basra Gate.
- Now, you need to climb the gate to reach the top platform but exercise caution as it’s a restricted area.
- Once on the platform, activate Eagle Vision to spot the enigma scroll on the table.
How To Solve ‘Just Rewards’ Enigma
- The Just Reward enigma in Assassin’s Creed Mirage leads you to the courtyard of Shurta Headquarters in the Round City.
- Upon arrival, locate the courtyard area as marked on the map.
- Pass through the archway into the courtyard and immediately look to your left.
Reward For Solving ‘Just Rewards’ EnigmaSolving this Enigma gets to the Black Abbasid Knight Outfit Dye.
The Region of Karkh contains ONE Enigma puzzle.
12. Solve This Problem Quickly For MeThe ‘Solve This Problem Quickly For Me’ enigma hints us to go to a burned village northwest of Jarjaraya.
How To Find ‘Solve This Problem Quickly For Me’ Enigma Scroll
- First, you need to go to the roof of the Officer’s Club in the Fief of Rayasansah in Karkh.
- As this building is heavily guarded, you can either sneak around the single guard on the roof to retrieve the scroll or stealthily assassinate them.
- On the rooftop, use your Eagle Vision to highlight the enigma clue scroll, typically found on a bench.
How to Solve ‘Solve This Problem Quickly For Me’ Enigma
- For this AC Mirage Enigma solution, head to a storehouse north of Jarjaraya.
- Look for a group of abandoned huts in the South of Officer’s Club.
- Identify the hut with a small domed tower beside it.
- Within this hut, you’ll find the Reward on the ground in the exposed room, alongside a few skeletons.
Reward for solving ‘Solve This Problem Quickly For Me‘ EnigmaAs a reward for solving this Enigma, you get the Gold Hidden One Outfit Dye.
That’s about it regarding AC Mirage Enigma Solutions. To learn more about Assassin’s Creed Mirage, you can read Usama’s thoughts in his Review of AC Mirage.
- AC Mirage Best Skills
- AC Mirage Bazaar Gear Chest
- AC Mirage: How To Get All The Outfits
- AC Mirage: Ending Explained
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍