The Aqarquf Dunes is an area on the northern side of the map in AC Mirage. As part of the main quest, “The Calling,” you are told to go to the Aqarquf Dunes and look for a hidden area. However, exploring and finding the exact area can be tricky if you don’t know where to look, but the rewards beyond the search are worthwhile.
What Are The AC Mirage Aqarquf DunesThe Aqarquf Dunes is an area on the northern side of the AC Mirage map where you find a secret cave that is the key to progressing “The Calling” quest.
After the first major assassination of a member of the Order, Basim discovers Nehal among the crowd. When you go meet her, you find out that she’s trying to uncover some mystery and is looking into different symbols.
- In order to help her out, you need to look for a hidden place, and the only hint you are given is to look in the “Aqarquf Dunes.”
- As the Aqarquf Dunes is a massive place, knowing where exactly to look is important in order to complete the quest.
Aqarquf Dunes LocationWhile the directions within AC Mirage suggest looking north of Aqarquf Dunes, it’s actually easier for players to set their sights on the more recognizable Northern Oasis.
- This oasis lies directly to the north of Aqarquf Dunes and east of Anbar.
- Upon arrival, you might notice guards patrolling its waters.
- Handle them as you see fit.
Near the lake, there’s a small shelter with a table.
- A note on the following table can direct you to a specific spot within the lake to dive.
- However, if you employ your eagle to scout the surroundings, you can pinpoint the secret entrance’s marker.
- Dive into the heart of the lake, navigate through the rock formations, and ascend into the secret chamber.
Unlocking The ChambersWithin the hidden chamber lies a challenge: revealing the secrets stored within. Integral to this process are the Mysterious Shards, elusive collectibles linked to special Order members.
- After beginning The Calling quest, spotting these Order members becomes relatively straightforward.
- They manifest on the map and navigation bar when in close proximity.
For every territory in Assassin’s Creed Mirage, two Mysterious Shards can be collected, tallying up to ten.
- Inside the chamber, three locked chambers await.
- By fitting the shards onto the corresponding pedestals, you unlock these chambers.
- Accomplishing this task of using all ten shards and retrieving the items inside these chambers leads to successfully completing The Calling quest.
RewardsWhat might excite players the most are the coveted treasures inside these chambers, identified as Wilderness Gear Chests.
- These chests harbor the legendary Samsaama Dagger, Shamshir-e Zomorrodnegar Sword, and Milad’s Outfit.
- By completing The Calling, you uncover these valuable items and inch closer to attaining the Explorer achievement in Assassin’s Creed Mirage, which consists of collecting all the unique items scattered across the five territories.
When I was going through the quest, I found it a lot easier just to use Eagle Vision to reveal everything along the way. And when trying to find the Mysterious Shards, I recommend you to just zoom in on the map and just explore the region as the location of the Shards isn’t fixed.
By following this path, you gain invaluable in-game items and a deeper appreciation for the intricate tales woven into the fabric of Assassin’s Creed Mirage.
If you want to learn more, I recommend reading Usama’s opinion on Assassins Creed Mirage. Arham Abro has also written an in-depth on all the endings in AC Mirage, so if you want to know how it all ends, consider reading it.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍