Welcome to the world of “Witches of Qlipha”, where darkness looms and danger surrounds every corner. In our MementoMori Tier List, we will rank witches based on their class i.e. Warrior, Sniper, and Sorcerer. The latest version of the game, 1.3.1, brings even more thrills and challenges to the table.
MementoMori Tier List Comparison Table
|A-Tier||Amleth, Iris, Natasha, Fortina, Rean, Olivia|
|B-Tier||Sabrina, Zara, Mimi, Arianrhod|
Florence is the most powerful witch from the warrior class, which signifies being one of the greatest damage dealers.
|Damage Dealer||Multi-hit Random|
- Florence has high damage multipliers coupled with multi-hit random targeting.
- It makes her a formidable attacker.
- Her passive crit boost is a significant advantage.
- Moreover, it ramps up each time she lands a crit.
- However, Florence needs a crit buffer to reach maximum ridiculosity, which can be a drawback in some situations.
Amleth has a passive that helps her survive with 1 health, she just refuses to die.
- Amleth is equipped with nanomachines that enhance her abilities.
- She is a formidable fighter.
- She also has a natural advantage against mages, dealing 50% more damage to them with her 1st skill.
- In addition, her skills come with potent passives that provide a 10% damage boost against enemies.
- Moreover, she has undiscovered ATK scaling based on her own missing HP.
- However, she is kind of slow, which can be a drawback in fast-paced battles.
Iris is a great unit you can get at the beginning of the game; she has a great performance even with low rarity.
- As a new player, it is easy to raise her rarity as new player quests give more of her, which is a significant advantage.
- Iris has a simple kit that provides great AOE.
- However, this makes her an effective crowd controller.
- She can also shield your carry, providing extra protection in battles.
- However, her skills require max level for maximum targets.
- Additionally, she has bad single-target damage.
- Lastly, Iris is less effective against single enemies.
Natasha can inflict substantial damage on multiple targets simultaneously and improves as you invest in her.
|Damage Dealer||Multi-hit Random|
- Natasha has a powerful multi-hitting.
- Random-targeting nuke that can deal massive damage to multiple enemies simultaneously.
- Free for everyone, making her a valuable addition to any team.
- Obscure ATK and damage reduction passives, providing extra protection in battles.
- However, her damage reduction passive requires her health to be below 50%.
- Additionally, she requires investment to maximize the number of targets.
- This can be a drawback for players unwilling to invest in her.
Fortina is a valuable support unit that requires speed boosts to preempt enemy attacks.
- Fortina has good support skills that include shielding and regeneration.
- However, this can provide extra protection and sustain in battles.
- She also has a targeted nuke with life steal.
- She can deal with damage and heal herself at the same time.
- She has good survivability, which makes her a great choice for prolonged battles.
- However, her damage output isn’t too great.
- Furthermore, she needs speedy investment to maximize her shields.
- Also, this can be a drawback for players who prefer to invest in other attributes.
Rean has some similarities with Florence but is relatively weaker, however, her main advantage is an undiscoverable shield.
- Rean enters battle with a powerful shield.
- She can provide extra protection for her and her teammates.
- She gains an ATK buff on crit.
- However, Rean can increase her damage output significantly.
- She also gains crit as she loses health, making her a formidable opponent even when her health is low.
- Requires crits to maximize her kit, which can be a disadvantage in certain situations.
Olivia would be an excellent option to consider if you prefer a unit that provides buffs to multiple allies at once instead of focusing on individual ones.
- Olivia has a party-wide ATK and DEF buff that scales with her stats.
- She is a valuable support character for any team.
- She can also shield her allies, providing extra protection in battles.
- However, Olivia’s ATK debuff requires her to get hurt, which can be a disadvantage in certain situations.
Sabrina is a unit that can deliver decent damage but often falls short in following through to complete tasks.
- Sabrina is very hard to take down as the fight drags on.
- Becomes bulkier as the battle continues.
- Also, can clear debuffs on herself.
- Her multi-hitting 1st skill can cascade into a bunch of crits.
- She can be devastating for the enemy team.
- However, her kit focuses more on buffing her survivability rather than killing power.
- Moreover, her crit dependency doesn’t pay off like Florence’s.
- She is less effective in certain situations.
Zara is a sword-wielding warrior that can be acquired with ease.
- Zara can debuff an enemy’s speed.
- She can be a powerful unit for controlling the battle.
- She also has high multipliers and splash damage.
- However, this makes her a strong damage dealer in the right situation.
- However, her chance-based debuffs can be unreliable and may not always reach the intended target.
- Additionally, her survivability passive is considered laughable by some players.
Mimi is more effective as a carrier since she can shield herself while attacking multiple enemies simultaneously.
- The ability to link enemies together can be useful in battle.
- However, this can allow you to focus your attacks and take out multiple enemies at once.
- Great second skill that can ramp up quickly based on the number of buffs on her.
- Strong damage dealer.
- However, this skill requires her to have a lot of buffs to be effective.
- Additionally, her ATK boosting passive requires her not to get hit for two turns.
- This can be challenging to pull off in practice.
Although Arianrhod is a warrior, she performs better in a supporting role and requires her ATK to be lower than her target’s.
- Arianrhod’s low-rarity unit can hit surprisingly hard in battle.
- Reliable ATK debuff that can help you control the flow of battle.
- Among the few reliable ATK debuffs in the game.
- This gives her a unique role to play on your team.
- However, she is dependent on debuffs to maximize her damage output.
- You’ll need to ensure you have other debuffs on your team to support her.
Illya’s skill guarantees a stun, but the random targeting of this effect significantly reduces its benefit.
- Illya has a guaranteed stun.
- However, Illya’s stun is randomly targeted.
- She doesn’t provide much utility beyond the stun.
|B-Tier||Nina, Libra, Loki, Primavera, Petra|
Cordie is one of the top-tier snipers, who possesses a kit that is easy to understand and effectively deals a significant amount of damage.
- Cordie has great snowballing potential with excellent damage multipliers.
- It is hard to pin down.
- Difficult target for opponents to deal with.
- This character gives DEF break a reason for existing, making it a valuable addition to any team.
- To maximize her effectiveness, this character requires at least 50% HP, which can be challenging to maintain in certain situations.
Ivy’s abilities are somewhat limited, primarily consisting of a triple-target nuke with a high damage multiplier.
- Ivy’s skills have ridiculous multipliers.
- Capable of dealing significant damage to opponents.
- Viable comeback mechanic that scales with the number of dead allies.
- Maximizing her damage output requires multiple buffs and a debuffer ally.
- This can be challenging to coordinate and may leave her vulnerable to attacks in the meantime.
Amour is a strong unit with a singular purpose, to eliminate enemies quickly and efficiently.
- Amour is a great assassin.
- She is capable of taking down opponents quickly and efficiently.
- She has good party-wide damage skills, allowing her to contribute to team fights effectively.
- Furthermore, this unit has a powerful revenge mechanic that can turn the tide of battle in her favor.
- However, her revive ability only triggers direct damage, limiting its usefulness in certain situations.
Nina’s standout ability lies in her capabilities, which allow her to not only remove enemy buffs but also apply her own debuffs to them.
- Nina has a 5 random target nuke that can reliably steal buffs with investment.
- She cripples foes while enhancing her own strength.
- Nina inflicts debuffs on enemies, gaining an advantage.
- Surprisingly robust, thanks to evasion and damage reduction, it extends her lifespan in battles.
- However, her damage multipliers on skills are lower compared to other SRs, which can limit her effectiveness in certain situations.
Libra is an anchor that may seem unassuming but is actually quite powerful due to its ability to reveal a significant portion of the enemy formation.
|Damage Dealer||Multi-hit Random|
- Libra is a decent assassin.
- She is capable of taking down opponents with her skills and basic attacks.
- With investment, she can guarantee DEF down on enemies.
- However, this makes them more vulnerable to damage from her and her teammates.
- However, upgrading her first skill is necessary to fully unlock her potential.
- In addition, it’s difficult to skip this step and still have an effective character.
Despite being a low-rarity unit, Loki’s kit is straightforward and effective, allowing them to target enemies with high attack and low HP.
- Loki is a low-rarity sniper.
- She is easy to obtain and a good addition to many teams.
- She has a passive speed buff, allowing her to act faster in combat and potentially outmaneuver opponents.
- However, her silence ability is chance-based, making it unreliable and potentially frustrating to use.
- She lacks multi-hitting options, limiting her ability to deal with groups of opponents at once.
While Primavera’s kit is decent overall, her standout feature is her speed buff, which can provide a significant advantage in battle.
- Primavera has a passive ATK and speed buffer, making her a valuable addition to many teams.
- She can lower DEF on crit, making her a threat to opponents even without the help of her teammates.
- However, her passive buffs rely on how many of your characters remain alive.
- She becomes less effective in battles where her team is struggling.
- She doesn’t actually strip buffs, limiting her utility in certain situations.
- Her stun chance is low, making it difficult to stun opponents with her skills reliably.
Despite being a low-rarity unit, Petra’s kit is well-organized and cohesive compared to other units in her category.
- Petra has high multipliers in her skills.
- She has a surprisingly big ATK buff that scales with remaining HP, making her a potent threat in battles where she can stay alive.
- Her normal attacks are also boosted, further increasing her damage output.
- However, to maximize her effectiveness, she requires high HP, which can be difficult to maintain in battles where she is taking damage.
- Her skills have a “Hurt me more” drawback, making her risky to use in certain situations.
Dian is categorized as a C-Tier unit not because of her lack of strength but because her kit can be quite challenging to utilize effectively.
- Dian has the ability to strip buffs from opponents.
- She can gain Invisibility, which helps to increase her durability in battle.
- However, to be viable, she needs a significant amount of HP.
- Her abilities and personality suggest she may be too eager for death, making her a potentially risky addition to some teams.
- Her defense is evasion-based, which can be unreliable and leave her vulnerable to opponents with high accuracy.
Hathor’s primary strength lies in her ability to deal a high 720% damage, but this skill is very situational and may not be consistently effective in all circumstances.
|Damage Dealer||Multi-hit Random|
- Hathor has a high multiplier on her 1st skill, making her a potent damage dealer in battles.
- However, her debuffs are crit-based, making them unreliable and difficult to apply consistently.
- Relies on chance-based debuffs, which can further reduce her reliability.
- ATK boosting passive requires her not to get hit for 2 turns, which can be slightly difficult.
|B-Tier||Soltina, Lunalynn, Freesia|
Fenrir is a highly valued unit due to its reliable support capabilities.
- Fenrir has an excellent cooldown reduction skill.
- It has a reliable heal that helps allies that are being focused down.
- This character has a gigantic DEF.
- However, it has an adjacency gimmick that may not appeal to some players.
Merlyn is a strong unit on her own, but her abilities synergize well with Florence’s kit, allowing for a potent alpha strike.
- Merlyn serves as a good ATK buffer for carries.
- It has the ability to dispel enemy buffs.
- Florence exists in the game, which can benefit this character’s abilities.
- However, Merlyn loses her crit rate boost if lots of your characters are dead.
Meritillier is classified as a support unit.
- Meritillier is an incredible buffer for her carry.
- It has the ability to reduce skill cooldowns, allowing for more frequent skill use.
- However, Meritillier is very hard to shut down.
- She has lackluster damage options.
Soltina is another support unit with high speed and guaranteed stun.
- Soltina character is fast.
- It has the ability to stun the enemy’s carry if their MAG is lower, and can also put up to four enemies to sleep.
- She is surprisingly sturdy thanks to her barrier and debuff cleansing abilities.
- However, Soltina may not be as effective against multiple enemies.
Lunalynn helps strike all enemies as fast as possible.
- Lunalynn is fast, allowing her to act quickly in battle.
- At max investment, she gains an innate 40% damage reduction, making her very resilient in combat.
- However, Lunalynn is considered a weak debuff in the game.
- The character’s silence ability is dependent on crit.
Freesia is one of the few dedicated healers of MementoMori.
- Freesia is a potent heal that can be very useful in keeping allies alive in battle.
- Freesia has a passive ability that makes the team harder to kill, adding to her overall utility.
- Its life-steal ability is considered iffy.
- However, Freesia’s first skill is super underwhelming.
Rosaline can keep herself alive by stealing life on her nuke and passive regeneration.
- Rosaline has many self-sustaining abilities, which can help her stay alive in battle for longer periods.
- She has multi-targeting attacks, allowing her to hit multiple enemies at once.
- She doesn’t always capitalize on all her HP gain, which may limit her overall effectiveness in battle.
Ranking Criteria Of MementoMori Tier List
In the tier list, we covered all the essential factors that affect a character’s overall strength, including their class, rarity, skills, and abilities. Furthermore, the characters’ roles and limitations are considered while ranking them.
- Class: Refers to a character’s predetermined set of abilities, strengths, and weaknesses based on their archetypes, such as a warrior, sniper, or sorcerer.
- Rarity: Refers to the rarity level or star rating of a character in the game.
Overall, our tier list ranking system provides a useful tool for evaluating the strengths and weaknesses of different characters, allowing players to choose the best ones for their team and strategy.
In conclusion, the latest version of MementoMori (Version 1.3.1) features 45 characters with unique abilities and strengths. This comprehensive MementoMori Tier List ranks the top 12 characters from S to B tier based on their stats, skills, and rarity.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍