With its own set of rules, Voxlblade is a game having traces of “Dungeons and Dragons.” The role-playing game offers a handful of races to the players, and players are to opt for one of these. All races have their own pros and cons, and to be able to use them at their maximum potential, this Volxblade Race Tier List is going to be a great help.
All Voxlblade Races Comparison
Here is a summarized look at all the available races in Roblox: Voxlblade Races.
|Human||Damage Reduction by 15%|
Damage Boost by 15%
|Half-Ork||Armor Penetration by +10|
|Elf||Rune Cooldown Reduction by 40% or more|
|Dark Elf||Allows to apply a random de-buff|
|Dragon Blood||+0.5 Warding|
|Ork||Physical Boost by +12%|
Health increase by +5%
|High Elf||Physical Defense decreased by -20%|
Hex Defense increased by +10%
|Kitsune||Jump Boost increased by +2|
|Arborian||Magic Defense decreased by 15%|
Heat resistance decreased by 50%
Voxlblade Races All Tier Rankings
While writing this tier list, different aspects of each race, including their defenses, attacks, powers, and weaknesses, are considered. Every tier has been listed with an in-depth evaluation of each race.
The Voxlblade tier list has been divided into four tiers (S-C).
|Tier Ranking||All Races|
|S Tier||Arborian, Kitsune|
|A Tier||Human, Elf, Ork|
|B Tier||High Elf, Dark Elf, Half Ork|
|C Tier||Dragon Blooded|
The below-mentioned races are the best races that you can find in Voxlblade Race Tier List
Arborians are resilient tree-like warriors with druidic powers, excelling in fire defense and regeneration.
- Immense 100% fire defense makes them effective against fire-based attacks.
- Regenerative abilities in the sun allow for self-healing and prolonged battles.
- Druidic powers provide unique abilities to protect all forms of life.
- Vulnerable to other elemental attacks due to their focus on fire defense.
- Limited mobility compared to other races.
Kitsune are nimble warriors in Voxlblade with a focus on agility, speed, and swift attacks.
- Swift movement and evasive tactics
- Agile and quick in combat
- Lack of defensive capabilities compared to other races
- Vulnerable to crowd control
Races in the A Tier of this Voxlblade Race Tier List can help you change the power dimensions of the game.
Humans in Voxlblade are determined warriors who can tap into their inner strength in times of need.
- 15% damage reduction and damage boost when below 50% HP.
- Versatile and well-rounded race.
- Lacks any unique abilities or attributes compared to other races.
Elves in Voxlblade are a regal race with a strong affinity for magic and spellcasting.
- Elves have powerful spellcasting abilities
- Can change the course of a battle.
- Their passive ability grants them a 40% rune cooldown reduction
- Not as physically strong or durable as other races
- Vulnerable to anti-magic attacks or spells.
Orks are brutes with incredible strength and impressive tenacity in Voxlblade.
- Additional physical damage type to their weapon
- Impressive Tenacity
- Base +0.2 boost and an additional +0.1 for each active buff
- High strength and power
- Impulsive nature can lead to mishaps
- Lack of subtlety
B Tier of this Voxlblade Tier Race Tier List has the average races and can be put to good use.
High Elves in Voxlblade are an intelligent and arrogant elven tribe that excels in reducing weapon art cooldowns.
- High Elves have exceptional intelligence
- Formidable force in battle.
- Weapon art cooldown reduction ability
- Can unleash powerful moves more frequently
- High Elves can be arrogant and difficult to work with
- Challenging to form alliances with
- Not impressive physical strength
Dark Elves in Voxlblade are a mysterious and powerful race, wielding hex magic to surprise and debuff their foes.
- Possibility of activating random debuffs on opponents with hex energy
- Skilled in close combat with blades
- Mysterious and enigmatic, adding to their allure
- Origin story and hex energy not fully explained
- Hex energy activation is a slight possibility and not guaranteed
- Potentially limited range of abilities
Half-Orks in Voxlblade are fierce and strong warriors with a passive ability that adds an additional 0.05+ physical damage type to their weapon.
- Brute strength and high damage output
- Versatile with both swords and axes
- Bad temper can lead to impulsive actions
- Limited abilities compared to other races
This tier list has the least favorite races of this Voxlblade Race Tier List.
Dragon Blooded in Voxlblade are a mighty race with strong resistance and protection.
- +0.5 Warding and Protection.
- Heat and cold resistance.
- Their draco blood is gradually losing its strength.
The Voxlblade Race Tier List is an invaluable resource for gamers seeking to dominate the virtual world of Voxlblade. Bursting with complexity and perplexity, this list evaluates each race’s defenses, attacks, powers, and weaknesses, presenting a tiered ranking system from S to C. Nonetheless, with the Voxlblade Race Tier List as a guide, gamers can unleash their full potential and claim victory over their opponents.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍