- Blizzard Entertainment has released Patch 1.1.0c fixing a wide variety of bugs and glitches in Diable 4.
- The bugs with the usage of Malignant Powers were the main focus of the update.
- The update also adds a confirmation pop-up window to avoid any accidental Battle Pass purchases.
- Much to the disappointment of the Diablo 4 players, the patch does not contain balance changes for the game.
Blizzard Entertainment has rolled out a new update for Diablo 4 just days after the release of Patch 1.1.0b. The new Patch 1.1.0c comes with a myriad of bug fixes, resolving issues with Battle Pass, and glitches in the usage of Malignant Powers. But despite addressing much of what was demanded in player feedback, it failed to address the demand for in-game balance items, causing a mild outcry among the fans.
Since the introduction of Malignant Powers in Diablo 4 at the start of the game’s first season, on 20th July, the players had been complaining about a few bugs in the action RPG’s new fight mechanics. Most prominent of which was faced by the players when they tried to combine Dark Dance and Punishing Speed Malignant Powers.
Instead of affecting the enemy, the combo ended up stunning the players themselves. There was also a glitch with the usage of Agitated Winds Malignant power “which led to automatic Cyclone Armor casts to ignore its own cooldown.” Patch 1.1.0c comes with a fix for both of that issues. Diablo 4 players also reported accidental Premium Battle Pass purchases apparently due to the absence of a confirmation pop-up window.
Now with this update, Blizzard Entertainment has added the confirmation window, addressing the complaints. The studio has added the Season Journey button as the default focus button on the Battle Pass screen.
Other Fixes In Diablo 4 1.1.0c
Diablo 4 1.1.0c also comes with several minor but important gameplay, texture, and stability fixes. Those include the following.
- The issue with imprinting aspects on Focus off-hand items more than once is fixed.
- Repetition of the Grim Reward Season Journey objective by dropping and picking the same stash is no longer possible.
- Acquiring or re-allocating Seasonal Blessings will now clear the vendor buyback inventory.
- The texture of Werebear and Werewolf has been altered where it was too bright in a few instances.
Most of the feedback from Diablo 4 players was addressed in the patch. But, much to the dismay of the fans, the hotfix did not contain any balance changes which the players have been demanding earnestly. This was confirmed by Adam Fletcher, the Global Community Developmental Director for the Diablo franchise, on his Twitter account.
— Adam Fletcher (@PezRadar) July 26, 2023
Diablo 4 1.1.0c update comes less than two weeks after the release of Patch 1.1.0a which prepped the action role-playing game for its first season. With this patch, the studio intended to root out major issues missed in previous updates and focus on the next major update Patch 1.1.1 which the fans hope comes with balance fixes for the game. The hotfix is scheduled for release on 4 August.
Diablo 4 was released on the 5th of June and is available for play on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍