- Epic Games has recently released the update v24.10 for Fortnite, which adds a slew of interesting Easter-themed content and some minor tweaks.
- The patch includes the Spring Breakout Easter event and a bundle of quests to go along with it. Colorful chickens with eggs, giving different perks, are also added.
- There are four new reality augments and eight new specialists with four different types to assist you during the game.
- The latest update also adds new Building Sensitivity and Editing Sensitivity settings, which can be located in Fortnite‘s “Mouse and Keyboard” settings.
Fortnite has just received a massive patch by Epic Games, adding a variety of new content and changes worth analyzing—the update v24.10 adorns Chapter 4 Season 2 with even more new content, including new skins, quests, free items, and a bunch more goodies coinciding to the Spring and Easter vibes. For instance, the new version brings the eggcellent Spring Breakout Easter event, with the whole Island reflecting the new theme.
The event is live starting today till April 11, 2023. The also event brings forth a slew of quests to pursue. The first quest will begin on March 29, and a new one will be added daily at 9 AM ET until April 11, 2023. The quest theme also revolves around eggs and the spring season, pleasing the palette of players after the recent feast that was the Creative 2.0 update. Some quests will award you XP, while others unlock a special Locker item. They include:
- Day 1 Quest’s Reward: Bloomback Sack Back Bling
- Day 7 Quest’s Reward: Shell Smash Spray
- Day 9 Quest’s Reward: The Works Loading Screen
- Day 12 Quest’s Reward: A Spring Breakout Banner Icon
Moreover, bright chickens will trek the grassy Fortnite terrain with items hidden in equally colorful eggs. The eggs will contain various bonuses, effects, and buffs to enchant the player and help survive the harsh battle royale.
- Heal Eggs: These green eggs will replenish your Health and Shield gradually over time.
- Hop Eggs: These blue eggs will temporarily imbue you with a low gravity effect and also give you Health.
- Golden Eggs: These eggs are not eatable like others, but interacting with one will grant you Bars. Moreover, Golden Eggs cannot be added to your inventory, unlike Heal Eggs and Hop Eggs.
The new Fortnite v24.10 update also includes an eye-catching Egg Launcher. They can be obtained through various means, including the ground, chests, and supply drops; the Egg Launchers can even be purchased for sale from certain inhabitants of the Island. The patch also includes new reality augments, which add even more flair to the already extensive update. The new reality augments have:
- RAIL WARRIOR: Gain Health and some of the Shield while riding grind rails or ziplines unless you are in the Storm
- GO FOR BROKE: Equips you with a Charge Shotgun and Flintknock Pistol
- AQUATIC WARRIOR: Helps you move faster and regenerate Health and a little Shield while swimming, except in the Storm
- GAME TIME: Gets you access to Pizza Party and Chug Splashes.
Furthermore, the latest Fortnite patch has even added eight new specialists that can be encountered amidst survival. They can be hired to aid you in becoming the only survivor, with each type featuring unique characteristics. A total of four different types of specialists are available for hire.
- Scout Specialist: Scouts can snipe the soul out of enemies from a long distance. They are also helpful in pinging nearby enemies and Chests.
- Heavy Specialist: Heavy Specialists specialize in exploring your surroundings. They also absorb more damage than the other specialists. With their explosive inventory, Heavies specializes in making things go BOOM! Heavies can also take more damage than other Specialists.
- Supply Specialist: Supply Specialists stock you up on various ammunition and drop mats. However, they do not drop mats in the Zero Build mode.
- Medical Specialist: Medical Specialists can chug Chug Splashes at you to regenerate your Health and Shield.
The update has introduced all-new Building Sensitivity and Editing Sensitivity setting to Fortnite’s “Mouse and Keyboard” settings. The sensitivity of building and editing various builds can be adjusted per the user’s liking in the v24.10 patch. It is worth noting that Spring Breakout chickens and eggs, Springtime Blowout Reality Augment, and the Egg Launcher are not a part of competitive playlists.
Similar Reads: Denuvo Suggests Emulation Is Bad; Gets Absolutely Obliterated.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍