- Lords of the Fallen will seemingly support FSR3, DLSS3, & ray tracing at launch, allowing it to possibly have relatively better performance post-release.
- The game is using Unreal Engine 5’s latest build, enabling it to utilize Lumen to provide improved overall lighting & visuals.
- DLSS & FSR have changed the landscape of games, making it easier & efficient for games to deliver consistent & high frame rates while making use of real-time raytracing.
Lords of the Fallen seems to be supporting DLSS 3 Frame Generation, AMD FSR3, and ray-tracing at launch. The information comes from a screenshot that was posted on IconEra, with the image originating from Lirik’s Twitch stream. Having these features right off the bat shows positive signs about the game’s condition.
Furthermore, the game is using Unreal Engine 5’s latest build, allowing it to utilize Lumen. This will impact the global illumination quality in Lords of the Fallen, making its world’s lighting feel more natural and dynamic. With ray tracing being available at launch, it will seemingly provide a complete graphical experience for players with high-quality reflections and overall visual fidelity.
The inclusion of DLSS 3 and FSR3 options at launch raises the chances for Lords of the Fallen to have a consistent performance level. A crucial metric for any game releasing in this day and age as most titles often fail to deliver on that front. While having support for these features isn’t the be-all and end-all of decent optimization, it might be able to cushion the impact in case there are issues.
- Lords Of The Fallen Can Now Be Preloaded On PS5
- Lords Of The Fallen Will Take 30 Hours To Finish, New Game+ Present At Launch
- Lords Of The Fallen Will Have 60 FPS On Xbox Series X|S And PlayStation 5
NVIDIA’s DLSS technology revamped the graphics scene by utilizing AI super-resolution and the RTX GPU’s Tensor Cores. By incorporating this, video games have been able to provide faster and more consistent frame rates while actively making use of real-time ray-tracing graphics. Similarly, AMD FSR3 utilizes cutting-edge technology to provide a fluid gaming experience with high-quality visuals on a wide range of hardware.
Those who’ve previewed the game have praised its graphics and gameplay. With only a couple of days till its release, only time will tell if it manages to live up to the excitement.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍