- Lords of the Fallen is an action RPG by developer Hexworks and publisher CI Games.
- The title has just received a new patch that promises over 50 enhancements and fixes in-game.
- It’s the first major patch for the RPG following its Season of Revelry content drop.
Following the end of the year-end holidays and Christmas, of course, developer Hexworks has rolled out a major update for Lords of the Fallen, titled Update v.1.1.430, making more than “50 enhancements and fixes to the world of Mournstead.” As per the dev, the team is back in focus to iron out the game’s shortcomings and deliver an even better gameplay experience than now for players across the board.
We’re pleased to confirm the team are now back in full force following the holidays, and have already been working hard this week to ensure a meaningful first update, bringing with it over 50 enhancements and optimisations to the world of Mournstead,” reads the blog post announcind the update.
The patch spans various gameplay elements of Lords of the Fallen, including Collision, Multiplayer, Audio, Animation, AI, and Bosses as well. From what we can tell, the beefy update also goes over balance adjustments for both the high-tier enemies in the title and weapons that the protagonist can wield. For those interested in the Visual department, here are all the new changes that Update v.1.1.430has brought:
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to look through the game world on top of the fallen Umbral tower in The Empyrean.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the environment around Leprosarium to visibly unload from far away.
- Fixed an issue where wrong materials and tinct combinations were used for the Gauntlets of a Holy Bulwark.
- Fixed a visual glitch that caused atmospheric effects to be detached from the environment in The Empyrean.
- Fixed an issue that caused the chest piece of General Engstrom to be colored when coloring the gloves.
On a side note though, the news also found itself marching over on Reddit, and although players are happy to see so many general changes coming to the RPG, they’re also disappointed at the lack of acknowledgment for Lords of the Fallen’s multiplayer issues. Evidently, the title suffers in this particular aspect and it’s been that way since the beginning, with pertinent complaints going as far back as 3 months on the forum.
“I love that they do this but will they ever fix multiplayer matching? We shouldn’t have to friend people on PSN to be able to play coop. Random match is still broken,” says one Redditor, with many others joining in to agree. Given how Hexworks is bombarding the RPG with post-launch content, I sense a fix coming for this trouble soon enough.
Other Content to Check Out:
- Lords Of The Fallen Patch v1.1.414 Is Live; Adds New Challenges & Rewards
- Lords Of The Fallen Expected To Make $100 Million In Coming Years
- Lords Of The Fallen Devs Reveal Free Content Roadmap For 2023
Lords of the Fallen came out on October 13, 2023, for the PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, and PC, earning a 3.5/5.0 rating in eXputer’s review for its weapon variety, intricate levels, distinct enemies, and, of course, the unique realm-switching mechanic. If you just started playing, here’s a battle-tested guide that can help you uncover the 10 best weapons in the game.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍