- Mortal Kombat 1 players on PC are experiencing an issue where crash reports are at least 1 GB in size, causing storage problems.
- Users have reported crash data ranging from 25 to 70 GB, with an additional 500 MB stored in the “CrashDumps” folder.
- NetherRealm Studios has not yet addressed the issue and there’s no certainty if an update is on the way to address this issue.
Mortal Kombat 1 players on PC are currently facing an issue where each crash report they encounter is taking up a significant amount of storage space, with a minimum size of 1 GB. This has resulted in increased storage space for affected users. As highlighted by LouRagou, the crash reports are automatically saved in the “Crashes” directory of the game. Therefore, any users facing this issue are advised to clear their storage as soon as possible.
At this point, NetherRealm Studios has yet to address this ongoing issue. What’s even more surprising is that some users are even discovering a staggering amount of crash data, ranging from 25 to 70 GB in size. Additionally, there’s also a “CrashDumps” folder which stores about an additional 500 MB of storage which may vary for different users.
- A Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe Movie Pitch Got Rejected By Warner Bros.
- Mortal Kombat 1 Datamine Leak May Have Confirmed A New Story DLC
- Mortal Kombat 1: Kameo Fighters [Roster, Mechanics & Unlocks]
Hopefully, as more reports regarding this issue are made, the team at NetherRealm Studios will address this eventually. In the meantime, for those of you who are still enjoying the game and would like to find a character suitable to your play style, we have a tier list of all the current fighters in the game. Furthermore, if any of you are facing problems in getting all mastery rewards, we have a guide on how to unlock all of them.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍